XV SE Bragging Rights Pack - edited -

Yeah if u r in Denver you better try online cause niketown isnt getting them. Along with all the retail stores. SO not one of these shoes will be released inCO

From what I hear, you can thank FinishLine for this mess.

Some stores that WERE supposed to get these no longer are and I hear FinishLine will have them at their flagship store in Indianapolis, which last I checked,is nowhere near Chapel Hill or Georgetown.

Here in DC not one store is getting them as of now.

Chalk up another one for Jordan Brand. Way to screw the consumer - AGAIN.

So is Niketown NYC still gettin em then?
mad.gif

Sounds like it is only at FNL Indianapolis. Sucks they aren't going to have either of these near the schools they are for. Went from a great thing to acomplete bust pretty quick.

this is some bull-$%+! i can't believe JB, these better sneak their way into stores. i gotta get my pair of UNC's.

Indy? for real JB!? i must be in the dark, but what reason besides flagship store are they only releasing there?

called niketown.com and they said Niketowns aren't getting these. after calling NTNY and they said they had em... ugh! hopefully the website has em.

Isn't it funny that Nike went out of its way to stop air-randy.com and marqueesole.com to sell them (pre or post RD, with or without proper boxes...etc.)and yet, it is exactly this type of mistake that makes people think getting them at air-randy or marqueesole is much more hassle-free, even at a premium.

i work at finishline in the bay area and our store did in fact get these! very limited run tho. but we got them.

Originally Posted by wclaker83

i work at finishline in the bay area and our store did in fact get these! very limited run tho. but we got them.

What kind of limited run we talking here? And what about other FNL in Norcal?

Originally Posted by wclaker83

we're talking maybe 2 full size runs for each school. not sure about other stores....

Thanks for the info, looks like I'll be up bright and early scouring for the Hoya's

and I suppose send sales to other stores or phone orders would be out of the question, right?

Closest Finishline to DC is in Arlington. How do you make a GEORGETOWN shoe that isn't even available in the District?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Method Man

and I suppose send sales to other stores or phone orders would be out of the question, right?

Closest Finishline to DC is in Arlington. How do you make a GEORGETOWN shoe that isn't even available in the District?
smh.gif

Meth I'll do my best to get these out here on the west coast in the morning. If I can find them you want me to pick you up a pair?

Originally Posted by SupaHoya

called niketown.com and they said Niketowns aren't getting these. after calling NTNY and they said they had em... ugh! hopefully the website has em.

So is NTNY gettin them or not then?

Back
Top Bottom