XV SE Bragging Rights Pack - edited -

does anyone know where i can get these in bethlehem PA? i know that the local sneaker villa ain't carryin em even tho they carried some limited stuff likethe levis

Originally Posted by mumbles3k

I'm surprised UNC's not wearing these during the tournament like Georgetown was. It looks like most of the players are wearing Ol' Schools. Does anyone know what shoes they were given to wear when they won the championship in '05?
White/Blue XIII's
pimp.gif

Everyone wore scattered stuff. McCants wore 2k4's, May in XIX PE, Ray in X's. Awesome year for UNC on court shoes.

I'm surprised UNC's not wearing these during the tournament like Georgetown was. It looks like most of the players are wearing Ol' Schools. Does anyone know what shoes they were given to wear when they won the championship in '05?
Most of the team wore the Ice Blue 10s, McCants wore PE 2K4s, Marvin Williams wore PE 13s, and Sean may wore 19s. Heres some pics:

Marvins 13s

17135f4fed37de57a4017cd8b9e2dd279115072.jpg

Mays 19s
cdd35956e3fadfdea95e7242bbc58b479a4c6ec.jpg

McCants PE 2K4s
4e22581e9dd1fa34709bce65eccb5f62e35d193.jpg

Ice Blue 10s
93e152e1d6a57cb0a3adfc423507574ef975a36.jpg

any more details about how limited these are going to be? should i just forget about them or will it not be that bad? I like the GT ones a lot.

Most of the team wore the Ice Blue 10s, McCants wore PE 2K4s, Marvin Williams wore PE 13s, and Sean may wore 19s

eek.gif

rk5xfp.jpg

F.Y.I. the release date has been lifted on these. Stores can now sell them whenever they get them if they haven't already

i hate the shoe model, but the design on these is real on point. probably wont cop, but at least jb did make a legitemate respectable attempt and could be agood sign for future designs

DAMN! the G'town model is
pimp.gif

I was about to put my authentic Iverson on ebay this week, but I might have to reconsider if I can get these
pimp.gif

so, if they are up for sale at various places, does anybody know who is getting them? Would love to cop the UNC's.

these shoes are pure BS.....they have REJECTS written all over them

i rather JB just leave the XV's alone, than release this trash

Originally Posted by PrimeMinister21

I have my G'Town's ordered. Can wait to rock them with my Hoyas gear.

Hey PrimeMinster if you don't mind me asking where can you actually order the GTown's, or the UNC's for that matter?

in the year they celebrate the number "23", why do i have the feeling that UNC might go all the way

Eh i don't really like these, look way funny, and i really dont like the idea's of SE's.

The whole reason i got the ice 10's was b/c UNC wore them for the championship. BTW in the Hansbrough post there is a pic of the UNC XX3.

THEY LOOK AIGHT...........DOES ANYONE KNOW THE PRICE...................

Originally Posted by ajxv

THEY LOOK AIGHT...........DOES ANYONE KNOW THE PRICE...................
130 Cant wait to get my hands on a pair of the UNC....

Back
Top Bottom