XV SE Bragging Rights Pack - edited -

METHODMAN....AWESOME! I REALLY HOPE THE NIKE/JB EXECS READ THAT!
i used to love Jordans, hence the name JordanLovah, but it's been so ridiculous that i try to
stay away from the trash that's been released as of late.
stupid JB folks say no more retros but
release crap packs in which all the shoes are retros. i don't get it
ohwell.gif
but i do know that they are MARKETING GENIUSES.

i saw recently saw pics of the UNCs at work, but we didn't get them. my co-worker wants a pair in a size 7.
i don't know if they were made in this size or not, but please drop me a msg if you have any info.

thanks!

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

METHODMAN....AWESOME! I REALLY HOPE THE NIKE/JB EXECS READ THAT!
i used to love Jordans, hence the name JordanLovah, but it's been so ridiculous that i try to
stay away from the trash that's been released as of late.
stupid JB folks say no more retros but
release crap packs in which all the shoes are retros. i don't get it
ohwell.gif
but i do know that they are MARKETING GENIUSES.

i saw recently saw pics of the UNCs at work, but we didn't get them. my co-worker wants a pair in a size 7.
i don't know if they were made in this size or not, but please drop me a msg if you have any info.

thanks!

These were made as an 8-13 mens size run. No 7's.

Solarsdreamer

Dude, you took my size 13's from Finishline Roseville! How could you do that to a fellow Casa Roble alumni?!?!?

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

For whoever called Solardreamer a reseller, he is not. He's a good friend and I know he bought them for people who really wanted them, not make a buck. Thanks for my pairs, bruh!
^ i ll back that statement up....

he's not reselling them....

but nowhere in chicago?....odd, i may need to find another set...
FLINTGREY wrote:
For whoever called Solardreamer a reseller, he is not. He's a good friend and I know he bought them for people who really wanted them, not make a buck. Thanks for my pairs, bruh!

^ cosign. There is no way i could've gotten mine had it not been for Solardreamer... Thanks again, man..

hmmmm, at $350 a pop on ebay. I would say that constitutes trying to make a buck/reselling....

I got a few replies to my size 12s, i responded to the first one, if i get my 13s thats who will get my 12s. However, I might be able to procure more GT andUNCs by next week. If they are still hard to find by then (still hoping for late shipments) I'll gather size requests and I will try to get more. Noguarantees tho.

Originally Posted by Method Man

A big part of a mangers job is to sell its inventory and he just did, so like it or not he did what he had to do, maybe it wasnt fair for everyone else who wouldnt have a chance to sell these, but they are 15 SE and i am 99% sure that all of these will go onto sale racks, so he maybe analysised the situation cleaverly,
I would disagree with that for at least a couple of reasons:

1) If you have 22 products available, what would you rather have? 22 satisfied customers or 1?

2) What scenario allows you to sell the most apparel, socks, laces, whatever: 22 pairs to one person or 22 pairs to 22 people?

This release was mishandled from the top down, period. You actually had a good product here. Let's face it: it's no minor miracle that they were able to take the XV SE and make people actually WANT to pay $130 for them. They FINALLY utilized their college licenses in an interesting way, and many of us in DC have something of an emotional connection to those kente cloth patterned Georgetown uniforms.

It was a great product idea, and they absolutely BLEW it with their mind numbingly idiotic allocation. You had this great buzz - surrounding the XV SE!! Now look at it, it's just another classic example of how the brand systematically abuses its most loyal supporters.

It's probable that this particular manager didn't know what they had on their hands and/or lacked the authority to implement a per customer limit without approval from the corporate office. Whatever the reason, the end result is that it's really the dedicated Jordan fan that loses in all of this - and the brand's image takes yet ANOTHER hit.

Personally i am not going to buy any of these 15 SE. Maybe the release was just chaotic, i cant say that it was because i did no reaserch into trying tofind out which stores where going to have them and how limited they were going to be.
to be honest, this shoes are just like dubzero's or spizzike's, not in that they are formed using several jordans combined together, but in that itsanother product that they put the jumpman logo and called it a jordan. its fine, i guess but i havent bought any of those shoes the only ones i stick to is1-23. and i dont consider these in that range
Jordan does abuses those loyal supporters, why do they do it? they dont care about the brand anymore all they want to do is make a buck. we can hate them forthat, but is that enough to make you stop buying them.
all in all, there isnt any concrete evidence that 22 pairs got sold to one individual. but you bring a strong point with what would allow you to make moresales on other minor products. 22 people are better than 1
its not the first time somebody gets to buy a lot of pairs from a retailer just for the purpose of resale, Finishline allows you to buy 24 pairs (i think)online and eastbay 10... i am sorry for those who missed out and really wanted them, but there has been a couple pairs here and there that i missed. what canwe do?? all i can tell you is good luck

Did Georgetown really use these shoes, or UNC? i ask because i dont know. with that said if they didnt use them the only possible conection there is would becolor scheme, and even that its not strong enough for me.
who knows, but those are my 2 cents.

cesarhpr1986 wrote:
Did Georgetown really use these shoes, or UNC? i ask because i dont know. with that said if they didnt use them the only possible conection there is would be color scheme, and even that its not strong enough for me.
who knows, but those are my 2 cents.

G'Town wore those in the March Madness tournament but the majority of the UNC players chose to stick with their regular season shoes (mostly 12.5'sand Ol' Schools).

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

^ i ll back that statement up....

he's not reselling them....

but nowhere in chicago?....odd, i may need to find another set...
FLINTGREY wrote:

^ cosign. There is no way i could've gotten mine had it not been for Solardreamer... Thanks again, man..

hmmmm, at $350 a pop on ebay. I would say that constitutes trying to make a buck/reselling....
Oops....

Good luck selling those for $350.
roll.gif

I just love it when people show off by showing their 10 to 20 pairs they have for resale or their receipt......NOT!

To Barry thanks man, I went by the new Uptown Village and it has a finishline, I took the sku and the order it ...right from Towneast Mall
mad.gif
, I didnt even think any stores in Texas got em, well they have them if anyone isloooking.

what?! OMG i'm making a def run there tomorrow to cop! what sizes do they still have?

ok so i went to finishline whith the style and color code and i bought 2 pair's that way. my question is the color code i bought was -141 someone pleaseconfirm that this is the goergtown color way my receipt say's 325835-141 am i straight

Yes you are STR8....and i think 101 is for the UNC's. Now you don't have to pay $350 hahaha.

Um, yeah - I got mine for retail from him too. As did other NTers here.

Raydio, change your avatar. That picture belongs to my boy Ace.

Originally Posted by Icecreambos23

To Barry thanks man, I went by the new Uptown Village and it has a finishline, I took the sku and the order it ...right from Towneast Mall
mad.gif
, I didnt even think any stores in Texas got em, well they have them if anyone is loooking.

No problem. NT is about helping people out.

still no info on any new york / east coast stores that have these??

i just might have to go to a finishline and just do the whole sku thingy and order that way

btw... hows the size fit?

Just got back again. I tried to get pairs for everyone that PM'd me in order and if the size was still available.

I had a few 10.5 requests but I had to cover my man Ijapino first on those!

DJKona -- Just PM'd you. Grabbed a 13 for you!
Ijapino -- Got both colorways for you!
Jetson2333 -- Grabbed a 9 UNC for you!
Enigma9912 -- Was able to get both pairs for you too!
Vinsanity -- Got both pairs for you!

nz16hs.jpg

23uzi2w.jpg

My store still has sz. 8/8.5/10's in both colorways. I'll be glad to help but will have to go back tomorrow morning.

I don't quite understand why these only hit the West so far considering both schools are East teams, but hopefully everyone on NT can help eachother outand those who want to wear them can get theirs.

happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom