XV SE Bragging Rights Pack - edited -

UNC's are a thing of beauty
pimp.gif

Air Jordans (numbered) shouldn't look like this .

Save the whack designs for Team Jordans .

Air Jordans are supposed to be classic and timeless ... these aren't ; they're whack .

If the SE had been the original design for the XV, Tinker would only have one fugly shoe on his resume - the XX.

Originally Posted by IRAPTHOUGH

Air Jordans are supposed to be classic and timeless ... these aren't ; they're whack .

What are you taking about. At the time when Jordan I's came out people thought the same thing. They didn't sell went on sale's rack for about$20.00. You expect everything Jordan Brand throws out is suppose to be a instant classic? ****

sorry if it has been posted, but is there a tentative RD yet? hopefully before the heart of the NCAAs

04/12/2008 Air Jordan XV Retro SE Braggin Rights (limited release)
325835-101 White/Metallic Silver-University Blue-Miner's Gold
$130.00 (unc)

04/12/2008 Air Jordan XV Retro SE Braggin Rights (limited release)
325835-141 White/Midnight Navy-Metallic Silver
$130.00 (georgetown)

ok so we all know its a limited release

so its a limited gr like the countdown pack or more like a LS type????

I hope the not too limited. If not I might get these over the white stealth XXIII's. I'm loving the UNC ones. Glad to Jordan finally do something likethis.

Originally Posted by IRAPTHOUGH

the 0g xv's is already whack...i'd say the unc theme made it look like Coppable...!

These are nothing to "brag" about. IMO ALL XV's are wack. It's just a bad model no matter what color or body changes they decide to give toit. GO XX3!

Back
Top Bottom