XV SE Bragging Rights Pack - edited -

It looks like a couple of the georgetown guys, one being hibbert, are wearing these today. Anybody that can post some picks?

i like those georgetown XV SE's..very nice!
smokin.gif

for the hoyas! new jb sponsored team!
eyes.gif
A Little late man, they've been sponsored for 3-4years now.....

Shoes are hot, but def woulda been better if the GTown Jereys had the Kente Cloth on em like back in the day

Any idea if and/or when these will be available...or even where?? I know Marquee & Air-Randy have these on their sites but both already say "SOLDOUT".

Thanks!

They are decent but I would like to see the OG UNC colorway retroed.

Better yet the grey and white OG 15s !!!!

not bad the Georgetown pair is the best too bad they lost... I will pass because for that jk... I would pass anyway

For what it's worth, both shoes are in the system at Finish Line. How many stores are getting them is anyone's guess... But at least we know onestore(s) that will have them come April 12th. The UNC ones sure would look with my National Champions shirt! Go Heels!

Originally Posted by harrystruman99

For what it's worth, both shoes are in the system at Finish Line. How many stores are getting them is anyone's guess... But at least we know one store(s) that will have them come April 12th. The UNC ones sure would look with my National Champions shirt! Go Heels!

good news, i was getting scared that they would not be released.

I'm surprised UNC's not wearing these during the tournament like Georgetown was. It looks like most of the players are wearing Ol' Schools. Doesanyone know what shoes they were given to wear when they won the championship in '05?

Back
Top Bottom