XV SE Bragging Rights Pack - edited -

just got my pair of gtowns today, my comfortable j's i own.

big thanks to trilltiger

^^no, i doubt it
i work at finish line and i asked my manager, jokingly, if we shipped to alaska and he said "no"
lol

Just got my pairs.
First came from New Mexico other came from TX.

Just go into finishline give them the style and color code and order them.

$20 shipping gets you both next day air service.

Maybe you can even call customer service and order it.

GL

Gary

Originally Posted by jc619er

Put in some white laces on the UNC ones and I love the contrast like the gray laces in the Georgetown's.

I like those white laces on those...what shoes did you take those off of? I noticed they had the steel tips.

Originally Posted by bobyelenak

I've seen these before, actually a decent photoshop, but they're fake unfortunately.

someone needs to go strangle themselves with some laces cuz ol' boy...these are not fake. if u even watched the tourney u wouldve def seen g-town andunc rockin these.....u need to edu-ma-cate urself
roll.gif

I like those white laces on those...what shoes did you take those off of? I noticed they had the steel tips.
Those actually came with my low top Lebron 3's. They were the extra set because they have black laces in them when you buy them. But they area little too short so I need to buy bigger ones. But I wanted to see how they looked with the white laces in there and I love it.

Originally Posted by aruggles606

Originally Posted by bobyelenak

I've seen these before, actually a decent photoshop, but they're fake unfortunately.

someone needs to go strangle themselves with some laces cuz ol' boy...these are not fake. if u even watched the tourney u wouldve def seen g-town and unc rockin these.....u need to edu-ma-cate urself
roll.gif

yeah they don't have fakes in these "yet" i pray they never do!!!!!

Originally Posted by ffighter

ANybody know if FNL will ship to a Hawaii residence since they don't have a store here??
I shipped a pair of shoes to HI last week. When you order pay the extra and get the two day shipping. If you choose ground UPS will deny shipmentbecause you physically can't make it on the ground, and if you choose next day UPS will also deny because it's impossible to be shipped that fast.Order and choose the two day or express shipping. Hope that helps.

Originally Posted by jordunk

i received my shoe's today did anyone get a retro card because i did not
SE's don't get retro cards, nor is this a retro since this is the first release.

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by ffighter

ANybody know if FNL will ship to a Hawaii residence since they don't have a store here??
I shipped a pair of shoes to HI last week. When you order pay the extra and get the two day shipping. If you choose ground UPS will deny shipment because you physically can't make it on the ground, and if you choose next day UPS will also deny because it's impossible to be shipped that fast. Order and choose the two day or express shipping. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the info!!!!.....so i can order the XV SE via the online FNL?? Or do i call a FNL store??

^^^man, as far as i know, for something like this, u gotta physically go into a store with the item # and color code and pay for them instore to order

^^^^ ok, guess i'm gonna have to find a "decent" re-seller

thanks again for all the info....peace

^^^just try and get someone to do it for you man. as far as i know, they're still orderable in certain sizes, then you at least get retail, and an ok taxrate depending on whom you find in what state to do it for you. if you want, i can do it. pm me if u want.

Hey if folks are still lookin for these we got a ton at Finishline in denver. So PM and ill help anyone out who still wants these

Back
Top Bottom