XV SE Bragging Rights Pack - edited -

feel nice, fit true to size/somewhat small(depending on prefrence I wear 11.5/12 mostly and I went with a 12) width is good for the average foot, maybe alittle bit narrow in the midfoot but that is being picky. midfoot support is better than orignal SV's. ankle support is average, traction is good, I thinkthey have better court feel than any retros getting release. just the right thickness in the midsole for me, not too high not too low.

A solid release that wont let you down, but at the same time its nothing thats going to blow your mind. If you like them style wise, then they are worth it,but you can clearly get a better shoe at a cheaper price.

Ahh that coulda saved me a trip to woodfield...Put them online today...Anyways, copped the UNC's today..they run a little small as ucjb2 said...but they are SO comfy.

Picked up the G'Town's from my local finishline..... These are eye catching and very comfortable
If the all black SE's go on sale, i might have to pick them up to hoop in

I just picked up the last Gtowns in size 11.5 from Woodfield. These are real nice in person. I thought they fit true to size for me.

Originally Posted by TheFuture2236

Picked up the G'Town's from my local finishline..... These are eye catching and very comfortable
If the all black SE's go on sale, i might have to pick them up to hoop in

yeah i agree, thats what i told raw120 a couple days ago

Originally Posted by ucjb2

feel nice, fit true to size/somewhat small(depending on prefrence I wear 11.5/12 mostly and I went with a 12) width is good for the average foot, maybe a little bit narrow in the midfoot but that is being picky. midfoot support is better than orignal SV's. ankle support is average, traction is good, I think they have better court feel than any retros getting release. just the right thickness in the midsole for me, not too high not too low.

A solid release that wont let you down, but at the same time its nothing thats going to blow your mind. If you like them style wise, then they are worth it, but you can clearly get a better shoe at a cheaper price.

Thanks man...... i got a pair of grey G'town shorts (the pre-S.O.D. verison) that need to be united with.

Originally Posted by liquidrice

Both colorways of the Air Jordan XV Braggin Rights just dropped at Finishline.com

jordan-15se-braggin-rights-finishline-1.jpg
Damn it, I knew I should've waited a little longer. Oh well, thanks to solaradreamer for my pair.

I guess I can get the UNC version after all.

JR5

They are all over now I picked em up (UNC pair) in Philly today. The girl even gave me some type of discount. I wasn't much since they came out to 120 butwhatever plus the free sneaker clean I'm cool with that.

order my pair from the fnl website a few days ago

should be getting here any day now, im so excited

good thing i waited

patience is a virtue
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

just got my XV hoyas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ups guy delivered it a few minutes ago

and i just gotta say... i hate the XV overall but these babies are beautiful!!! the contrast weave pattern are a nice touch, makes the shoes stand out. nicegrey patent leather. the hoya patterns are sweet... just gotta get the iverson jersey to go with it now.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

btw these sneakers are extremely lightweight. almost as light as the XIV
eek.gif

Whats the code? whats the cheapest anyone got em for?

I dont mind getting em for 80$ shipped...will it happen?

Back
Top Bottom