XX3 Quickstrike - White/V Red

Originally Posted by s dubl

Red and white Js=crack IMO. I prefer redand white Js over any other colorway.

I agree with the 1st part... wholeheartedly. But black w/ red & cement or stealth accents is king.

weak release imo. just too plain of a shoe. put some red in the stitching, or some black, or something!!

Originally Posted by shpongled25

weak release imo. just too plain of a shoe. put some red in the stitching, or some black, or something!!

i agree, they are pretty plain. they do have the red stitching though

Originally Posted by datboimall

so which is it 2packs an 1xx3 or 1pack an 2 xx3??? suuuuuuuuuuuuuuumbody heeeeeelp...lol

Hmmm if it were me I'd go one of each and then spend the other money on another shoe you missed out on or been wanting.But I'd go with two 23s andone pack.

we're 2 weeks into april now. anyone spot these in stores yet? better yet, anyone seen em in canada?

Sooooooooo can anybody confirm whether these will be sold only in sizes 8.5-13 or will Nike sell a FSR of these.

Originally Posted by DIDDYDADAGGER

I plan on gettig two pair but I forgot Im getting two of the 6/17 pack. May is really when things pick up! Good luck to those wanting these.....especially if u plan on getting everything that drops within a week from each other
i have the same thing in mind but i think umma get two pair of the xx3 an one pair of the pack
smile.gif

you ballin'... I wish I could, but made promises to the wife and I have to pay for several things for my car. Also, gas is crazy in NorCal!
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Why would these be in stores yet...?

They dont release for another month and a half.

my bad, i read march, not may...

^^^ man you ain't lying about gas prices!! down here in texas it's ridiculous, i gotta pay $3.50/gal for my car. it's getting too expensive for meto pay for what use to be little things to even do special things or treat myself or loved ones to an outing.
smh.gif

On a side note, I guess I'm gonna have to start working over time hours at the office to get these CDP's and XX3's in May. Uggghhhh....
eyes.gif

^^^^this is not a quick strike, but a quick strike is when the retaileres don't know before hand that they are getting the shoe till they get it.

May is going to be a crazy month. These, the supposed quickstrike VI's, the 6/17 pack. For anyone that did their taxes online and are elligible......ThatGovt Stipend check (will be direct deposited May 2, 9, 16 based on SS#) will help me on some of these purchases.

I think these XX3's look to plain even with red stiching. Add some black stitching as well and I am sold

Originally Posted by a12ware89

^^^^this is not a quick strike, but a quick strike is when the retaileres don't know before hand that they are getting the shoe till they get it.

Hence the reason "quick-strike". They're limited edition runs for less than a year, and "strike" at any time.
I need to get apair of these... or any XX3 for the matter. Don't have one yet.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

On a side note, I guess I'm gonna have to start working over time hours at the office to get these CDP's and XX3's in May. Uggghhhh....
eyes.gif

i feel you on this...
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

so which is it 2packs an 1xx3 or 1pack an 2 xx3??? suuuuuuuuuuuuuuumbody heeeeeelp...lol

Hmmm if it were me I'd go one of each and then spend the other money on another shoe you missed out on or been wanting.But I'd go with two 23s and one pack.
that true 2 ....good looking homie

Back
Top Bottom