XX3 Quickstrike - White/V Red

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

for the life of me, I dont understand why JB since the OG wht/red XIV REFUSES to make a true wht/red-BLACK colorway. It's always wht/red-(fill in your BS silver/grey/charcoal/anthracite color here)

I feel ya bro I was thinking da same thing!!

for the life of me, I dont understand why JB since the OG wht/red XIV REFUSES to make a true wht/red-BLACK colorway. It's always wht/red-(fill in your BS
silver/grey/charcoal/anthracite color here)

all star XX3's...

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

i17413_318376161Aee2.JPG

Peace

eek.gif
so happy they used the tumbled leather like the titaniums instead of more pat. leather.
happy.gif

^ thanks for the melo 12s sole ds and krispy, and i want these white red 23's but i much rather have 2 pair of carmines.

Originally Posted by na penny 89

^ thanks for the melo 12s sole ds and krispy, and i want these white red 23's but i much rather have 2 pair of carmines.

Lol. thanks for the reminder, I gotta get em' out asap.

and yeah get your Carmines for now, before the price on them skyrockets (imo: likely to..), the xx3's will bethere to grab easy (I hope)

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Don't get your hopes up, they're patent leather, not tumbled.
That just killed it for me. Looks like I will not own these.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Don't get your hopes up, they're patent leather, not tumbled.
That just killed it for me. Looks like I will not own these.
frown.gif

Seem's like the Titanium's carry the right hype, since they're the only ones with the Tumbled leather.

First time I saw em' in the DVD, I went crazy for em'. But now, I think I'm going to pass. Don't get me wrong, they're still extremely nicebut that price tag isn't doing it for me, especially with so many other better looking kicks coming out. I want the white/navy ones now.
happy.gif

09/2008 Air Jordan XX3
318376-161 White/Varsity Red-Metallic Silver
$185
Whats goin' on w/ these in the release date thread. Are there 2 white/Red XX3s droppin'?

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

for the life of me, I dont understand why JB since the OG wht/red XIV REFUSES to make a true wht/red-BLACK colorway. It's always wht/red-(fill in your BS
silver/grey/charcoal/anthracite color here)

all star XX3's...

He said white-red-black,the allstars are white-black-red bro.

Does anyone know if finishline is getting these?

So far from the post I see Footaction, Champs, Eastbay, and Footlocker....

Info?....Confirmation?

Back
Top Bottom