XX3 Quickstrike - White/V Red

Also it seems like you work @ HOH.
work.........WORK?
laugh.gif

Any chance JB will ever again release shoes that we can actually walk into a store and buy? I understand its a new way of thinking, but maybe they could actually make enough pairs of sneakers so customers can purchase them?

Noooooo, that wouldn't make any sense!

Thats a radical idea. How would you come up with something so insane? What are you, some sort of wizard? That's the kind of ideas that got people stonedor burned at the stake 100s of years ago.

our store in saint louis will have these. i will for sure have to get a pair. i regret not getting the titanium's when i had the chance.

Originally Posted by ijapino

Jordan Brand didn't have to slap a limited tag on these to sell...Behind the Black/Stealth's, these are easily the hottest colorway to drop in the XX3's.

I already know this is a sign of these to come from JB, but it's still driving the so called "loyalists" further away from the company.
Co-sign. They just make it harder and harder to get shoes.

I think this post has provided one great observation to this point.

WHAT HAPPEND TO THE DAYS WHERE THE SHOES COULD SPEAK FOR AND SELL THEMSELVES.

Now JB has to create the CHASE to sell all these things that kinda kills the spirit of what buying Jordans was all about.

These shoes are hot, clearly my favorite, hopefuly hype doesnt flare too much, being the 5th release of the XX3 with atleast 2 more mids to come peoplespockets gotta be hurting. Some poeple have to be done with these by now.

Once again JB uses a great sneaker as a pawn to create a since of urgency for the less desired releases to come down the road.
Thanks JB, hope this bites you in the $%% real soon
happy.gif

this is NOT a quickstrike, release date is confirmed. It's just a limited general release, same places that had the All-Stars should have these.

I just hope all this talk from us NT'ers regarding the hype and price of these shoes is actually heard and maybe one day something is done about it. youknow they aree going to sell so release more.

^^those red and blue midsoles are certified stunners...really digging that candy paint metallic look

These are incredibly plain looking. I don't see why everyone seems to love them.

Is it me, or does MJ look like he is trying too hard to look young (in the pic above and in others)? He just can't get over the fact that he has seenhis best days. Get rid of the bluetooth, you are not too busy to reach into your pocket and take the phone out.

Don't like the shoes either. I like the look of the red, but there is too much white.

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

Originally Posted by SomaHC

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

limited jordans make me happy in the pants

Then youre wack. Its cool to 15 year olds maybe who dont know s hit. Other than that its a wack concept especially for ill shoes that we all want.
hopefully you dont get a pair so i can laugh at your misfortune. I'm 19
I don't know who you think you are, but 19 doesn't make you grown. You're still a kid in my eyes. I don't know what your problem is, but every reply I see you write is either an arrogant or degrading statement towards another person. You need to chill with the responses. Before you shoot back with some nonsense at me you should probably look in the mirror and realize I'm not the only who feels this way.

Also it seems like you work @ HOH. That doesn't make you cooler than anybody else. If you lived out in the boonies like some other people you wouldn't be making some of the dumb statements you've been making. Making things a QS, HS, or whatever doesn't make a shoe any better.

The vast majority of shoes that real shoe collectors consider their grails were released as a GR, not some stupid limited crap. Think about that.
aberjna, how i look in your eyes does not concern me. Don't mind me i am no more than an unemployed college student/hypebeast fattening my pocketsone limited release at a time. Relax, its just the internet

i'm not sure how i feel about the red part looking like they took it from a car. i think i'd prefer the regular bright true red or whatever they'vebeen slapping on shoes, like on the white/red 17's. but these are hot

Lots of white in them. Don't spill anything or walk in dirt with them!

But I am a sucker for white/red shoes, so I'll have to check em out when they release.

Back
Top Bottom