XX3 Quickstrike - White/V Red

I pray these are super limited. Everyone always cries about how they hate limited shoes. Then when the shoes is a GR everybody an they mama crying bout how theshoes or the color way suck because they are sitting in the store a year later. No-one is ever happy with JB but yet countinue to buy the shoes lol.

I love JB, LIMITED JORDAN and OG's. Because all these punk running around talking about how the are big Jordan collectors wont have them. Wack collectorsjust complain about how they dont like limited shoes and that they didnt want them anyway. ha ha ha!!!

Originally Posted by Terminus100

I pray these are super limited. Everyone always cries about how they hate limited shoes. Then when the shoes is a GR everybody an they mama crying bout how the shoes or the color way suck because they are sitting in the store a year later. No-one is ever happy with JB but yet countinue to buy the shoes lol.

I love JB, LIMITED JORDAN and OG's. Because all these punk running around talking about how the are big Jordan collectors wont have them. Wack collectors just complain about how they dont like limited shoes and that they didnt want them anyway. ha ha ha!!!

You are a HYPEBEAST!!!
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Jay Dean03

I miss the days when EVERY Jordan Shoe was a GR

Co-sign. Nowadays "jordan" and "limited" are almost synonymous. Just once can i get a nice pair of retro's (or in this case,23's) without camping or paying rape prices (word to Air Randy)

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Co-sign. Nowadays "jordan" and "limited" are almost synonymous. Just once can i get a nice pair of retro's (or in this case, 23's) without camping or paying rape prices (word to Air Randy)

My thoughts exactly. When the XVII was $200 I thought that was crazy. Now, it's become the norm. SMH

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Co-sign. Nowadays "jordan" and "limited" are almost synonymous. Just once can i get a nice pair of retro's (or in this case, 23's) without camping or paying rape prices (word to Air Randy)

My thoughts exactly. When the XVII was $200 I thought that was crazy. Now, it's become the norm. SMH

It's been downhill since the XVII, as far as prices

Limited sneakers arent always bad.
I rather get "enough" limited jordans
so not every person wit 185 dollars laying
around can cop. But then again I will pull
it off better than most.
smile.gif
But the red and
white 23s are more fire more fire.

Lets see...

I have some info that seems to be a little different:

AJ XX3 Limited
318376-161 White/V Red
$185
5/31/08

AJ XX3 Limited GS (Thats right youth sizes)
318377-161 White/V Red
$110
5/31/08

SO where are they at... NO tagged pics yet... did they release or what??? i gotta go to work....

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Lets see...

AJ XX3 Limited
318376-161 White/V Red
$185
5/31/08

318377-161 White/V Red
$110
5/31/08

Will your store get them? And thanks for the info.

Lets see...

AJ XX3 Limited
318376-161 White/V Red
$185
5/31/08

318377-161 White/V Red
$110
5/31/08

What store you work @? Not physical locale but name. Im from Cincinnati I just want to know if it is going to be like the last two releases of the 23,where only 3 store in the area had them.

Originally Posted by Bigmiz

Lets see...

AJ XX3 Limited
318376-161 White/V Red
$185
5/31/08

318377-161 White/V Red
$110
5/31/08

What store you work @? Not physical locale but name. Im from Cincinnati I just want to know if it is going to be like the last two releases of the 23, where only 3 store in the area had them.
I JUST ABOUT KNOW WHERE....LOL...SUP CINCY...

For my Cincinnati people... I work at a shoe store, but not in a mall. The only "urban account" chain store in the city... Its pretty easy guys. Ha.

Deveroes of course. PM me for exact store. My store has gotten all the XX3 thus far (our company didnt get the AS pair in mens though)

We will have the next color and I dont see why the White/Red pair is out of the question. It is on a release date sheet that we got in last week, along withthe Oly VI.

I pray these are super limited. Everyone always cries about how they hate limited shoes. Then when the shoes is a GR everybody an they mama crying bout how the shoes or the color way suck because they are sitting in the store a year later. No-one is ever happy with JB but yet countinue to buy the shoes lol.

I love JB, LIMITED JORDAN and OG's. Because all these punk running around talking about how the are big Jordan collectors wont have them. Wack collectors just complain about how they dont like limited shoes and that they didnt want them anyway. ha ha ha!!!

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you evenclose to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and mayGod have mercy on your soul.

I pray these are super limited. Everyone always cries about how they hate limited shoes. Then when the shoes is a are GR everybody and they mama crying bout how the shoes or the colorway sucks because they are sitting in the store a year later. No one is ever happy with JB but yet continue to buy the shoes lol.

I love JB, LIMITED JORDANS and OG's. Because all these punks running around talking about how they are big Jordan collectors will not have them. Whack collectors just complain about how they don't like limited shoes and that they didn't want them anyway. ha ha ha!!!

laugh.gif

School > Limited Jordans

Just because you got those titaniums..._s don't know how to act.

I can't wait for people like you find something better to waste your money on
smh.gif

I guess we really won't find out seemingly what the status on this are, I hate this mass paranoia and confusion

Back
Top Bottom