XXL 10 Freshman for '10 Cover Revealed

Nipsey played it smart...

He's the only cat not dressed in black or a dark color and he's bossed up in the chair looking like he's calling shots.

^Right Nipsey got the best look off da cover...followed by Wiz....the fold out is a loss as a whole

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Nipsey played it smart...

He's the only cat not dressed in black or a dark color and he's bossed up in the chair looking like he's calling shots.

Same thing going to happen like the guys from last year. Two or three of them MIGHT drop an album, then you won't hear from them anymore.

smh at people saying jay electronica should be on it. dude is on a higher level than everyone on this list. plus jays been out for a few years now ,hes not trying to achieve mainstream success like the others are so its really a different type of artist. and ive never heard of a few of these guys i shall look them up.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]WIZ KHALIFA! [/color]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

why the west coast cats sitting in chairs like they bosses or og's....im sure they requested that lol

J.Cole lookin regular as hell...as usual....get outta here with that "standing in the hall in front of the lockers" pose bruh

whos these dudes ppl...."make sure ur pose will make u jump off the cover, n grab a reader that doesnt know who the hell u are attention" did they get that memo 
Probably the tallest dudes there

I've seen Fashawn in person, he can't be more than 5'4"
roll.gif
Jayrock bein just as tall as him sitting down.

Nice group though. Freddie is the best rapper of the bunch, OJ, Big Sean and Donnis are the only ones that don't really belong imo.

Why would Jay Electronica be on there? He's thirty something years old and has been around for 3+ years.

Originally Posted by jpap348

I'm surprised people still aren't familiar with Freddie Gibbs...dude is too nice to ignore
pimp.gif

Im surprised as well. He's probably my favorite out of the group along with Cole.

I'm surprised this many people are up on Freddie, you couldn't tell nobody about him this summer when he was droppin them tapes.

Originally Posted by jpap348

I'm surprised people still aren't familiar with Freddie Gibbs...dude is too nice to ignore
pimp.gif
I'm bumpin the tape he got with DJ Skee now

This guy is real
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

Originally Posted by MidnightMarauder913

...XV and Dom were snubbed
and why wouldnt Jay Electronica be put on the cover?
this fool OJ da Jooman was already on a XXL cover with Gucci, Shawty Lo and Souljah Boy (plus, hes just terrible.....Aye!)
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I opened up the thread and was like "Why the hell is I-20 on the cover?" Then I looked at the names and saw it was Freddie Gibbs.

I must be getting old.
laugh.gif

oj da juiceman
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

only person i really listen to is wiz..and i barely ever listen to his stuff unless curren$y is on it

Originally Posted by MidnightMarauder913

...XV and Dom were snubbed!

Really?
I mean come on fam Dom is good and I really like his music but does he even have a buzz like that?
But then I guess you can say that because half of the cats on the cover I've never heard.

Back
Top Bottom