XX's should've been the XX3

If I remember correctly, there was speculation that the XX was possibly going to be the last numbered Jordan for awhile. I have 2, and I love them both, but the 23s are looking nice.
Team PhD.Love is 30 pairs, none deadstock.

I understand where your coming from too...It is a very futuristic shoe...but the fact that it has all of MJ's life in it, is really what makes it special..Yes it was good for the 20th anniversary...but may have been better for the number XX3 and more fitting...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

ya i totally agree with you, the XX's were crazy
Anyone with Retro University Blue XIII's or Frenchie XII's SIZE 11 for sale let me know!

100% agreed!!! That pic of the XX3 was horribly close to my first sighting of the XV!!!

i hate daquwan

Quote:
You sound like the guy who said the dub zeros should be the XX3, his name is daquan or something like that
TVunit is the BESTBen Gordon is the dominant oneDAMN!-Ron Simmons

I'm not really feelin' the XX3s based on that black and white picture thats been floating around.

As for the XXs - never felt'em. You can't rock'em because of that wierd strap (does that thing even work..?). That wack a*s strap is for basketball purposes obviously, but it takes away the dynamism Jordans have - the ability to ball in or rock casually. Also, they're low tops, so that's negative for modern Jordans imo. Very glad they are not the last Jordans.

i feel like you cant really juge what the 23s are going to look like. thats just a scan and looks like a sketch

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
cookielover49​

I think we still have something very special coming with the XX3's (gut feeling), but I do agree that the XX's would have made a great XX3 and been an awesome finale to the AJ line.
>>>Sneaker freak since 1992<<<

im sure if blk/white scans of the XXs surfaced ya would be :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif

EQUIPOTRICOLOR
DALLASMAVS
DALLASCOWBOYS

Couldn't agree more. The XX's have everything the last series
show should have. Meaningful symbols from his life across the
strap, and a commemoration of his championships on the heel.
A great, all-around, comfy shoe. Would have been a GREAT
way to end the line!

lol at the people who are mad at me for saying that. once again i'm excited for the xx3 they look like they're gonna be really smooth. i'm just saying, if we had never seen the xx, and they were posted here a few days ago as the confirmed xx3, there would be pandemonium
you're probably a newb.....and that's ok

looking for J's and Brons size 11

I totally agree. AJ XX are the most insane looking J's, with the ankle strap and everything. Plus, they have the mid strap with all the memorial lasering.

maybe JB is lying to us all and we'll see a Jordan XXIV. lmfao im just playing. but the XX's are cool but that stupid strap does mess up a lot. if you aren't playing basketball in them u look like a dumbass. either u have them strapped on like u are afraid someone is gonna jack your shoes. or u put the strap behind you and everyone is wondering why the hell u arent wearing the strap and why is it there for. hahaha

naa the strap makes the shoe. especially with the white/blk/red pair that patent strap is just ooooweeee. the only shoe that's made my jaw hit the floor since the xx is the lebron iv

Dubs could have been the XX's
And I agree the XX could have been the XXIII

I'm still reserving judgement for the actual 23's though. Theres no way you can get a real feel for the show with that crappy scanned photo. I heard that the heel is stitched, that automatically ups its appeal in my eyes, and is something you can't tell by that photo. Theres probably a million other things too.
Penny II, Jordan XI, Air Raid = GOATS

until I'm holding a pair of 23s in my hands, I can't say the XXs were better, although i def love the design.

bako, i would have to agree with that one as well. here's how my list goes

XI

XVI

III

V

XX

Back
Top Bottom