XXXTENTACION?

Not be going to toss around "R.I.Ps" quite yet but the news made me think of this song. Hope little dude pulls through if it's not too late.

Crazy, I just know the kid from the Kodak song. Shame if true

Last edited:
RIP if true, sure looks like he's gone in that vid. What's crazy is that you don't see any blood, unless I missed it.

You can’t let your guard down if you rich unless you on some remote island relaxing if you in regular population security should be watching your back at all times r.i.p

as much as i like 69 and his trolling , homie better realize he can be next. xxx kid i never messed with after he shouted out dylan roof and beat the piss out of ole girl in that vid.

That's crazy. I was never really a fan of bruh, besides his verse on Roll in Peace. But I hate to hear about these youngsters getting killed :smh:
Hopefully these other rappers learn from this.

RIP ..**** is crazy. I thought bruh was here to stay smh.

Why are people already assuming the reason he got killed?

|l

I rocked with 17 and ?; he became someone I tried to ignore anything outside of the music from (until any guilty verdicts come through, at least) because I saw talent there and hoped he'd lock in on trying to be greatness and leave any goofy **** behind.

One time for young.

I see a bunch of people somewhat celebrating his death. Talking about his evil had to leave somehow ...

Back
Top Bottom