XXXTENTACION?

Kids look up to these kids, too. Smh.

Xxx was actually talented.

This 69 dude is an attention seeking ***** on the spectrum that doesn’t understand that he’s a habitual line stepper.

Rip to xxxtentacion though

Kids look up to these kids, too. Smh.

Xxx was actually talented.

This 69 dude is an attention seeking ***** on the spectrum that doesn’t understand that he’s a habitual line stepper.

Rip to xxxtentacion though
He was talented woman beater too ...

Very sad to hear this news. His song “Riot” had Xxx sounding like a rapper from Brooklyn in the 90s.

Young man had some talent. RIP to him...

Pretty saddened by this... I 100% agree that what he did in the past was wrong, no denying that. However, I do commend how he was trying to become a better person and make better choices. As a youngin myself, many of my peers thoroughly enjoyed his music (including me) and it helped them cope with their depression and anxiety. Again, what he did was horrible, but death... nah. People are literally celebrating his death online and it's sickening. This really got to me for some reason. RIP.

man I wasn't a fan of the music and he did some bad **** in his short life
but this is gut wrenching to me for some reason. The kid had a turbulent upbringing.
It's sad that this kids life ending in a violent way seemed like
it was inevitable

also its disgusting that people make and spread fake screenshots to exploit someones
death for views

I see some people already wishing death on 69 and I like the kid.

Besides trolling never seen dude doing anything bad plus he seems to give back to the community.

However, some people are about that life and no matter what, there will always be haters out there.

Damn, 20 is no age to die :smh: Stopped listening to his music after the info on his case came out but there was no denying his talent. RIP

Pusha better keep his head on a swivel.

giphy.gif

:lol: and :smh: at thinking Drake had anything to do with this.

Dude isn’t built like that and we all know it.
Obviously I dont think Drake had anything to do with it, but I wouldnt put it pass him to try n off a dude.

Dude is egotistical to the fullest.

I see some people already wishing death on 69 and I like the kid.

Besides trolling never seen dude doing anything bad plus he seems to give back to the community.

However, some people are about that life and no matter what, there will always be haters out there.
69 don't really be doing much. He is usually responding to ****** most of the time.

Taking chief keefs baby momma out on a shopping spree and probably smashing is just wild to me so I won't be surprised if he gets clapped soon. Can't be doing that with someone's baby momma and then bragging about it.

69 don't really be doing much. He is usually responding to *****s most of the time.

Taking chief keefs baby momma out on a shopping spree and probably smashing is just wild to me so I won't be surprised if he gets clapped soon. Can't be doing that with someone's baby momma and then bragging about it.
Hmmmm

I mean 50 did it ..

All these industry **** are recycle, every rapper gets a turn, is not wild is the type of **** that new money do.

As a regular ***** you would smash almost every broad in the industry, but once you made it and have money, why not date outside what everyone has had? Like I go to church to find me a real one. Dudes just love to see who Kanye, Drake, Chris, etc were with and who they following so they can get the clout. **** THAT!

Back
Top Bottom