Y-3 Qasa

I would disregard UB size because people size UBs differently.

ZG Knits run big. Go .5 down from TTS.

I like the snug fit so in UB i go TTS (which is also my nike size) si im looking to go with that similar fit possible.
Then yeah just go .5 down from that and you should be good, although...if you like a snug fit you might be able to even go a full size down, but better to be safe, you can always throw an insole in there if you want em more snug, they come with insole built in.

Just got my zg's in from matches yesterday after only ordering the day before! (love buying from them, amazing shipping times!) and I have to say these are pretty dope! After my sizing snafu on the retro boost I was a bit weary. Thankfully all was well though! I definitely see that if you don't have wide feet then .5 size down for sure BUT with my damn hobbit feet I went tts and had to trade off having having more toe room than I would usually prefer.

Just got my zg's in from matches yesterday after only ordering the day before! (love buying from them, amazing shipping times!) and I have to say these are pretty dope! After my sizing snafu on the retro boost I was a bit weary. Thankfully all was well though! I definitely see that if you don't have wide feet then .5 size down for sure BUT with my damn hobbit feet I went tts and had to trade off having having more toe room than I would usually prefer.
Did you end up ordering the same size as your retro boost? that's how i decided.

I didnt know there was a Y-3 store in my city smh..gonna head there later today and try these ZG's before pulling the trigger

Did you end up ordering the same size as your retro boost? that's how i decided.

No I went with my tts and got a 10. Unfortunately with my retro I ordered from END and didn't check sizing chart and got a UK9 expecting it was going to be a 10US but unfortunately it was a 9.5 :/ . But I was hoping they were like qasa's annnnd they were not lol Too much hassle to send back so I just kept.

It's my wide feet, at US10 in the zg there is toe room enough to size half down and on my retro boost at 9.5 the toe room is perfect but the side overhang is bothersome to me and a snug fit that I do not like.

No I went with my tts and got a 10. Unfortunately with my retro I ordered from END and didn't check sizing chart and got a UK9 expecting it was going to be a 10US but unfortunately it was a 9.5 :/ . But I was hoping they were like qasa's annnnd they were not lol Too much hassle to send back so I just kept.

It's my wide feet, at US10 in the zg there is toe room enough to size half down and on my retro boost at 9.5 the toe room is perfect but the side overhang is bothersome to me and a snug fit that I do not like.
IMO, you would have been perfect on US sz 9.5 on the ZG's as I felt they are wider than the retro boost. Also, I think Matches only had US half sizes (UK Full Sz) no? how you ended up getting a US sz 10?

Last edited:
IMO, you would have been perfect on US sz 9.5 on the ZG's as I felt they are wider than the retro boost. Also, I think Matches only had US half sizes (UK Full Sz) no? how you ended up getting a US sz 10?

Yea full sizes only, and unlike END the conversion MATCHES use for UK to US is a whole size instead of only a half size.

I hear what you are saying about possibly a 9.5 in zg but my foot specifically I think it would have been too much because even at my tts the side of my foot almost spills over. So yea the retro may be more more narrow but that's prob why also rarely wear my pair retro pair because actually not comfortable after having on for too long because it start to become annoyingly uncomfortable.

I have been curious about the QR boost, anyone able to tell me to what model they fit most closely too? The models being retro boost, qasa and zg knit.

unlike END the conversion MATCHES use for UK to US is a whole size instead of only a half size.

Nah, in order for this to be true they'd have to be listing one of the sizes incorrectly and sending out the wrong sizes to people. Different sites don't use different size conversions.

Adidas/Y-3 is .5 size difference between UK & US, for Matches do be doing the conversion differently they'd have to be manufacturing their own pairs, which obviously they are not.

Getting my pair from matches tmmrw... delayed shipping 
tired.gif

On truck for delivery today from matches. Let's see how they fit.

^^ Please update us on how they fit when you get them in. I am a size 8 in ub and got a UK 7 which is 7.5US. Hope it will fit on me.

You should be alright if they run big

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom