Y-3 Qasa

So .5 down from your true size? Thanks. Going to sell off a pair of my kicks i don't rock anymore and bite the bullet at 265 for these.
.5 or full size down depending on how snug you want em. Probly best to go .5 down since you can always throw an insole in if they're too roomy.

I can go 9.5 or 10 in ultra boost and a 8.5 in the y3 pures fit me perfect.. do you have to sign for the farfetch package?

I have a size 8.5 and 7.5 in the ZGs and my Ultra Boost size is 8.5. While the 8.5 fits and I can wear it that jawn is pretty long. The 7.5 fits perfectly.

Already got mine from Farfetch, and wow they are nice.

The shoes are very roomy and loose compared to the UB.

I think I am destined to also order a pair of the black ones ...

Last edited:
Thoughts on the Y-3 Sport line?

I'm feeling those ultralight pants and the approach jacket, shoes are meh.
The pants and jacket are definitely nice. Bit too pricey for me at this point. The Approach shoes look amazing. Always been a fan of the sock-boot fit and it seems to have an Ultra Boost sole.

Last edited:

The pants and jacket are definitely nice. Bit too pricey for me at this point. The Approach shoes look amazing. Always been a fan of the sock-boot fit and it seems to have an Ultra Boost sole.
a low sock wouldve been fire

I have to see pictures in hand or foot before anything although I would've liked a lower sock and maybe a different upper.

Been mentioned before but it's weird they used the old UB outsole on the Y-3 UBs. Especially considering it's Y-3's "first dedicated sportswear collection". You'd think they would want it to be as technically advanced as possible, especially considering they're charging $400+ for them.

View media item 2000625 First triple blacks released and primeknit

Not a fan of y3 sport expected it to be much better and this is coming from someones who's a y-3 fanatic and spends so much on the clothes as well as the shoes :smh:

Back
Top Bottom