Y-3 Qasa

This season doesn't compare to last…So mad that I decided to wait for it to go on sale and forgot about them :smh:
Anyone with a 8.5 or 9 lead help

KithNYC's website, they had a 9 and 11 left last night. 10.5 the other day but someone scooped it, so I went for the 11. I think it's like 435 USD?

Last edited:
Were the Qasa B-Ball on store.y-3.com? I can't seem to find these anywhere.

^dat price. I found a site with the blacks for $350, but I really want the white ones. Classic sneaker dilemma; I'll probably pass on them and regret it.

I'm pretty sure they were $400+ at Kith and they're damn near $500 on sneakerboy. That's not $350 to me.

^dat price. I found a site with the blacks for $350, but I really want the white ones. Classic sneaker dilemma; I'll probably pass on them and regret it.
that's how much they the are everywhere lol. 435 plus shipping and ups ****. Sneakerboy includes shipping and customs and whatnot, and it's counted as aud lol.

Last edited:
Why do you think that $350 shipped is the same as $435+ shipping and $500 shipped?

Last edited:
Why do you think that $350 shipped is the same as $435+ shipping and $500 shipped?
sorry, where are they 350 shipped? I didn't read that correctly correctly was out.
435 usd plus 40 usd shipping is 535 cad, 499 aud shipped is 500 cad. Kith is arguably the worst when buying outside of the US.

These y3 are dope copped but kinda worried cause I wear a 8.5 in nike shoes and bought 7.5 because they run big the 8 I tried on had a space on the toes anybody had this same issue ?

quality and exclusivity

These y3 are dope copped but kinda worried cause I wear a 8.5 in nike shoes and bought 7.5 because they run big the 8 I tried on had a space on the toes anybody had this same issue ?

quality and exclusivity
I always go TTS, I don't listen to people telling me to size down or up because they most likely have a different body than I do.

I didn't even know they made lows until recently, wish I could find the black/whites or brown/greens. Closest thing I'll get to obtaining Visvims.

Just got them in today. So sick, def sliding these into my rotation once the weather heats up.

Back
Top Bottom