Y-3 Qasa

Qasa's are like a high end Roshe. Great design though, not hating. Shoe will eventually become generic after everyone gets on the wave since Ye sponsoring them already.

yeah i don't think even kanye can convince people to drop 340 lol. 340 retail, saks 5th avenue, let's be real here

go try on a Qasa then holler at me about it being even remotely close to a Roshe...

lol... that's just silly...

and as far as the price goes.... it's like buying two pairs of retro Jordans... or a pair of Foams and another GR new release Nike... 

broken record, but.... quality > quantity

Last edited:
It's funny that these are too expensive and you could buy 3 roshes for the price, yet low quality Jordan's are fetching the same price at resell lol.

I wish I had bought these.

These and Nikes inneva woven s are my favorite shoes in a long time(albeit innevas are actually quite expensive for what you get).

I still think the first Qasa was way better. Would love to find a pair of the black lows in my size. 

Last edited:
Those all black and olive colorways are really nice. I won't be letting the all blacks slip past me.

Yeah, designers clothes/shoes doesn't really have release dates, they get to the store when it gets there. They just get time brackets like Fall 2014 or Summer 2015, not all store get them all at the same time.

Man these some nice colorways. I wish I could scoop up the leather lowtops but they are damn near impossible to find.

Back
Top Bottom