Y-3 Qasa

Got my first pair. I'm in love. Haha. :smokin

Yea man I completely understand. The qasa's are just so dope! I have been flirting with coppin the boost, just havnt pulled the trigger yet. Hope you cop the all blacks, I got lucky on a restock.
These shoes seem to hold up well too. I have had my racers in pretty good rotation and were my primaries for a whole week during vacation, still looking great!

Yea man I completely understand. The qasa's are just so dope! I have been flirting with coppin the boost, just havnt pulled the trigger yet. Hope you cop the all blacks, I got lucky on a restock.
These shoes seem to hold up well too. I have had my racers in pretty good rotation and were my primaries for a whole week during vacation, still looking great!

I heard the boosts are super comfy. Thanks man, gonna wait for that restock. :smile:

Great pics @JonT

I just got my order in from Zappos and cannot wait to get them on foot. Sorry I am new to the thread and didn't read every page on here but wanted to ask, if there is a release date for the triple black qasa high with the metallic pieces? I need those and my collection will be set. Love the comfort on these.

Just ordered some boosts of the y3 site. Got confirmation number then I got another email saying they cancelled my order. Anyone know why? I emailed them as they have no number.

Just ordered some boosts of the y3 site. Got confirmation number then I got another email saying they cancelled my order. Anyone know why? I emailed them as they have no number.

Did you have a different shipping and billing address?

I did smh. I talked to a friend. That's prolly why they cancelled huh. I'll re order when I get off work. They holding my 400 hostage tho smh

Smh I thought so. They need to have a phone number in 2015 when their shoes cost 400 plus lol

It's for your own safety so I don't see the big deal especially with providing a phone number? I actually prefer stores call me to confirm when I am shipping it to another address that isn't my billing, safer that way. These guys aren't going to call and spam you with marketing or send you text for every update on their website.

To me the higher the cost the more risky it is and the more safety features the better.

Last edited:
It's for your own safety so I don't see the big deal especially with providing a phone number? I actually prefer stores call me to confirm when I am shipping it to another address that isn't my billing, safer that way. These guys aren't going to call and spam you with marketing or send you text for every update on their website.

To me the higher the cost the more risky it is and the more safety features the better.

I think he's saying that the official y3 stOre should have a customer service phone number since he was only able to contact them through email,

kickin myself for missing out on the retro boosts on jackthreads, they would be a nice option for summer and a good alternative to the elusive sock dart

Back
Top Bottom