Y-3 Qasa

Heads up, US y-3 stockist will be getting their white pure boost in the next 2 weeks. Retail $320

If you've got any small boutiques that you shop at regularly noes the time to call in a favor lol I've got 25% coming off my pair that I'm gonna cash in considering how quickly these have been selling out. If i have to secure a pair because hype is real, so be it. If some how there are waves of restocks afterwards and they go on discount I'll grab for the low.

Not sure how I feel about the all white pure boost zg yet... need more pics :nerd:
I've had several opportunities to order but I'm not sold on them. IMO most people are buying them with the hopes Jerry Lorenzo wears them.

Last edited:
I've had several opportunities to order but I'm not sold on them. IMO most people are buying them with the hopes Jerry Lorenzo wears them.
Im in the same boat, don't know if these are worth retail or just wait for them to go on sale, but thats hoping that theres any pairs left. 

these white Y3s selling out everywhere lol 4 Bergdorf orders cancelled because they oversold. only got 1

I just glanced over my purchase summary from Bergdorf again. Approximate arrival is 4/7, forgot I ordered these white Pureboosts last month, January 11th :smh:

Waiting a Summers worth to get these? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom