Y-3 Qasa

Hey, looking to buy my first pair of Pure boosts. I'm an 8.5 in ultraboosts and I've been told true to size and I've also been told half a size down. Would a size 8 be too small?
You would be good with an 8 or a 7.5 in Pure Boosts depending on sock thickness. IMO, they fit the same as Yohji Boosts. I have three pairs, an 8 of the OG black/white stripe (s/o to @mandresB, this pair is beat to **** but it's still going strong lol) and a 7.5 in the Northern Lights and the Black Reflectives. 
I'm interested on Y-3 NOCI 003 High. Anyone has them? sizing Information on those joints?
Size down 1 full size. The biggest con of the Noci 003s is that they only came in US half sizes, unlike the latest NOCIs which is available in all sizes up to 12.5 I believe. 

I have them in 7.5 and there's a lot of room in the toe box. I know some people who sized down 1.5 but honestly that was way too snug for my tastes. I followed that suggestion and I'm glad they had that size in stock at my local Barney's (they didn't have my size) and while it fit nicely, it was way too tight on the midfoot as over time, this would put pressure on the cuboid/navicular... also not trying to detract you from purchasing them but they're garbage compared to boost (obviously, right). I'd put them on par with Prestos in terms of comfort, which really isn't saying much. I've been spoiled.

Last edited:
Size down 1 full size. The biggest con of the Noci 003s is that they only came in US half sizes, unlike the latest NOCIs which is available in all sizes up to 12.5 I believe. 

I have them in 7.5 and there's a lot of room in the toe box. I know some people who sized down 1.5 but honestly that was way too snug for my tastes. I followed that suggestion and I'm glad they had that size in stock at my local Barney's (they didn't have my size) and while it fit nicely, it was way too tight on the midfoot as over time, this would put pressure on the cuboid/navicular... also not trying to detract you from purchasing them but they're garbage compared to boost (obviously, right). I'd put them on par with Prestos in terms of comfort, which really isn't saying much. I've been spoiled.

Nice. They still have my .5 size down size.
Just need one futuristic hi sneaker. The choice is NOCI or ACRNM AF 1 downtown.
Gotta buy NOCI if i can't grab any acronym AF With decent price.

Yeah. Clearly they can't par boost in term of comfort :lol:

Last edited:
Nice. They still have my .5 size down size.
Just need one futuristic hi sneaker. The choice is NOCI or ACRNM AF 1 downtown.
Gotta buy NOCI if i can't grab any acronym AF With decent price.

Yeah. Clearly they can't par boost in term of comfort
laugh.gif
Great choices man. For sizing advice, sz 7.5 Nike DAF1s fit perfect for me. I have all 3 because I absolutely love Acronym. I'm so stoked for FW17.

For me to get the same feeling (not too snug/not too loose) sz 7 of the NOCI 003s would have been perfect but alas, Y-3 staying true to Adidas sizing aka dumb af.

No other brand compares to their ridiculous arbitrary sizing metrics.

Great choices man. For sizing advice, sz 7.5 Nike DAF1s fit perfect for me. I have all 3 because I absolutely love Acronym. I'm so stoked for FW17.

For me to get the same feeling (not too snug/not too loose) sz 7 of the NOCI 003s would have been perfect but alas, Y-3 staying true to Adidas sizing aka dumb af.

No other brand compares to their ridiculous arbitrary sizing metrics.

Thanks for the advice. Wow. You got all the three? That's awesome. The white and red DAF is on my radar. But still wait a little more for the price to drop. :lol:
NOCI in the other hand is in 40% discount.:lol:

Yeah. Adidas and their unconsistent sizing.. :smh:

Did the white/black pureboosts drop? I thought I heard it did but never saw it on Y3?! Just the triple blacks having preorders rn and triple whites gone.

Last edited:
and that is probably my best bet at trying the 4D midsole as it'll likely sell out quick as an Adidas shoe

Back
Top Bottom