/\/\/\Y/\

Just finished listening to it for first time, and my mind is kinda blown. This is fantastic. I usually don't get a good feel on an album after one listen, but this one hit me pretty hard. Haven't felt this way about an album after first listen in a while. I mean, the different sounds you get on an M.I.A. album are what's always the draw for me, and this one is no exception. It's almost like it's own genre pretty much. The last track, Space, is special.

Anyone have initial thoughts? Anyone even checkin for this?

It leaked?
eek.gif

Downloading now.

Sounds Amazing buuuuut I only have the Lo Quality Rip. I'll wait til a High Quality to give a real review but if it sounds like I think it sounds it will be AMAZING. And cant wait to see it live for the 1st time next month.

if this is anything as good as her last two albums, then this will be album of the year
op turn this into an official thread...imma be in here alot 
laugh.gif

right now, this album is a 7/10...but the quality is very **+%##...a good look for Rusko, who i assumed produced a couple of the tracks...Steppin Out and Lovalot is my %###

When is the official release date for this album?

And do ya'll really like M.I.A.'s music? or ya'll jus' trollin'?
grin.gif
nerd.gif

Yea Vanilla that was me
laugh.gif

...and no trollin' here - the Sri Lankan shortie has been burnin' thru my ipod for a couple years now.

I'm not really a fan of hers, but I'm really enjoying this album.

XXXO and It Takes a Muscle.
pimp.gif

I came around on this album...not neccesarily hating it like some are but I'm not listening as much as I thought I would. Still really like at least half the tracks.

Back
Top Bottom