Ya boy Javale McGee Dun Goofed vol. How to lose a a JO in 3 days and still get got

1292223254212-dumpfm-mario-Obamaclap.gif

Damn.
laugh.gif

Nicely done Javale.
pimp.gif

Broad sounded like she was expecting to be wined and dined.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

If only he could exhibit this type of savvy on the basketball court.

:wow: I just read her whole original post and shorty is dumb as a box of rocks :lol:

Even after she had a HORRIBLE time and he sent her to a hotel...he smashed her AGAIN before leaving the hotel room :rofl:

Did she think she was making him look bad with this story. She's the one that comes out looking like a fool
and thirsty. She did all that talking down, yet she still let him smang so...
She thought for sure she was gonna be on the next season of Basketball Wives lol
laugh.gif

Serious, I thought this was Javale bragging about his exploits...she did it for him.
At this point I acknowledged I could have expressed my disappointment with him in a less argumentative way, I felt bad about the fight so I apologized to him and had sex with him again- which was stupid.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

:rofl: :rofl: dude has no basketball IQ whatsoever but my man knows how these birds try and trap a brotha :smokin :smokin

:wow: I just read her whole original post and shorty is dumb as a box of rocks :lol:
Even after she had a HORRIBLE time and he sent her to a hotel...he smashed her AGAIN before leaving the hotel room :rofl:
I couldnt believe it while I was reading it how you get mad and basically get kicked out and then smash for a third time????? and say your not a jump off ??????

"At this point I acknowledged I could have expressed my disappointment with him in a less argumentative way, I felt bad about the fight so I apologized to him and had sex with him again- which was stupid."

"My birthday was the next day and I heard nothing from him."

iU7GGs8iXbQD1.png

some of these chicks man :smh: :lol:

Took the yambs and wouldnt give her a burrito

:smokin :smokin :smokin

:pimp:

Didn't JaVale just get 44 M's in his new contract? She saw NONE of that. He gave her pocket lint.

Meanwhile, these random simps are gassing the same women up by favouriting and commenting on their Instagram while buying their entire Amazon wishlist.

Did she think she was making him look bad with this story. She's the one that comes out looking like a fool
and thirsty. She did all that talking down, yet she still let him smang so...
She thought for sure she was gonna be on the next season of Basketball Wives lol

she may still make the show.....now that I think about it, that's probably her goal

no love for these garden tools!

my man! i love me some javale... no mo

wouldnt eem get this ***** a burrito tho... *DEADDD*

His basketball IQ might be low, but he knows how to treat the ******

As opposed to say Shaq, who would throw cash at every JO he came across.

"At this point I acknowledged I could have expressed my disappointment with him in a less argumentative way, I felt bad about the fight so I apologized to him and had sex with him again- which was stupid."
"My birthday was the next day and I heard nothing from him."

Clearly javale won in this situation...

Don't see how this could be viewed as an l.

What... She thought she was going to deter other yambs by throwing salt...

Now, yambs gonna try harder cuz they think they can change him...

And a flight to some hood yambs is a major upgrade... They used to getting picked up in a Buick lesabre...

Bird: 0 javale: 1

Back
Top Bottom