Yall aint ready!!! 6-17-23 fire!!!

smh.gif

Im Done.

I like the creative idea behind some releases. I thought the 60+ were cool. Some of the .5s too but i think they need to chill. Only some of the mixes and mosh ups look cool. Maybe purchase as a beater pair and save the retro heat for special events and going out.

I like the creative idea behind some releases. I thought the 60+ were cool. Some of the .5s too but i think they need to chill. Only some of the mixes and mosh ups look cool. Maybe purchase as a beater pair and save the retro heat for special events and going out.

Originally Posted by AirFresh23Js

LMAO is this guy serious with this post two pair. I would not wear them if you bought them for me. These are lame just like this thread.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirFresh23Js

LMAO is this guy serious with this post two pair. I would not wear them if you bought them for me. These are lame just like this thread.

roll.gif
roll.gif

sugarshane wrote:

None of the fusions are creative, how hard is it to smash two shoes together, it seem lazy too me. And every single one has been gross and a slap in the face to the "Air Jordan" sig line.

sugarshane wrote:

None of the fusions are creative, how hard is it to smash two shoes together, it seem lazy too me. And every single one has been gross and a slap in the face to the "Air Jordan" sig line.

Back
Top Bottom