Yall aint ready!!! 6-17-23 fire!!!

i dont really care for fusions or hybrids but i never comment on them because i know there are some people who will buy them (mostly the younger generation) and to each his own.. but these shoes are straight garbage and it makes me wonder how the people at JB can create a shoe like this and then sit back and say man thats hot.. then have the nerve to release the shoe and charge $150 for it

i dont really care for fusions or hybrids but i never comment on them because i know there are some people who will buy them (mostly the younger generation) and to each his own.. but these shoes are straight garbage and it makes me wonder how the people at JB can create a shoe like this and then sit back and say man thats hot.. then have the nerve to release the shoe and charge $150 for it

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

the AJF line was to draw in consumers who only bought air forces before. The Hybrid line was to draw in consumers who only bought fake jordans before.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Mission accomplished with the OP's approval.
This is just perfect. Had me dying when I first read it. Now OP please take your 25 posts and go back to ISS and stop making second posts about things nobody on here wants to see.

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

the AJF line was to draw in consumers who only bought air forces before. The Hybrid line was to draw in consumers who only bought fake jordans before.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Mission accomplished with the OP's approval.
This is just perfect. Had me dying when I first read it. Now OP please take your 25 posts and go back to ISS and stop making second posts about things nobody on here wants to see.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

There is a really good article on nice kicks if anyone saw it. It's there Photoshop of the whole add up to 23 fusion collection. The 10-13 collab is the only one they did that i would consider buying.

Anyone else see it?

But these are hideous this is a terrible idea that they should stop right now. I haven't bought a pair of jordans since the spacejams and i don't think i will any time soon (cough white cement 3s cough cough)
i saw that and i liked the 2/21 and teh 10/13

Originally Posted by Jking0821

There is a really good article on nice kicks if anyone saw it. It's there Photoshop of the whole add up to 23 fusion collection. The 10-13 collab is the only one they did that i would consider buying.

Anyone else see it?

But these are hideous this is a terrible idea that they should stop right now. I haven't bought a pair of jordans since the spacejams and i don't think i will any time soon (cough white cement 3s cough cough)
i saw that and i liked the 2/21 and teh 10/13

Actually, everyone guessing me liking the Fusions...I own no Fusion's at all (closest I have is high top white forces, not a big fan of em)
And only Spikes I own are the True Blue's and YES I love those dearly! And I like these because I like the VI's and the XVII's.

What more can I say?

I'm my own opinion, and I'm different...I ain't a hater.

plus..I love how this post went over 100 replies lol...100+ haters! Keep em coming lol

Actually, everyone guessing me liking the Fusions...I own no Fusion's at all (closest I have is high top white forces, not a big fan of em)
And only Spikes I own are the True Blue's and YES I love those dearly! And I like these because I like the VI's and the XVII's.

What more can I say?

I'm my own opinion, and I'm different...I ain't a hater.

plus..I love how this post went over 100 replies lol...100+ haters! Keep em coming lol

Back
Top Bottom