Ya'll ever get this after ordering from Eastbay? Think it might be a scam

I was just about to order some stuff from them but maybe I'll wait

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

You should make a special promo for us then. NT50OFF promo code. JUST DO IT

I will put the suggestion in with the appropriate personnel, I will post an update once I receive a reply. Thanks
roll.gif

EastbayRep - Paul 

hmmmmmmmm

Yea i got one of those emails a couple days ago as well.  I think they send it to you if your total order amount exceeds $100 or $150. 

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

My boy was sent an email asking for his info after ordering something from eastbay.....I've never filled anything like this out before and I order from them almost weekly.

Has anyone ever seen anything like this?

Thanks in advance.

24pgmqf.jpg

This is a legitimate email from our payment processing department.

EastbayRep - Paul 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
So damn random

I think it's a scam. I got a near identical email from amazon.com 6-7 years ago when I was new to online ordering, and I stupidly sent them some of the information. I got nervous though and had my mom cancel her cc less than an hour later.

Have your boy call eastbay.com before doing anything.

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

Y'all are stupid. It says in the email that they don't want the credit card number. It's legit.

0f125f663fcf169451ff5282e71bdd0f5237945.gif

9d615f66cb645dff8e838dadc82ffdf35e63d5b.gif

Its better safe than sorry, just call eastbay directly to handle the situation

I will put the suggestion in with the appropriate personnel, I will post an update once I receive a reply. Thanks
roll.gif

EastbayRep - Paul 

do they pay you to do this? or do you just do it in your spare time?

Originally Posted by nicapino

Ive never had problems with eastbay like that. Call them and ask them if they sent u that email, if they did not send it (most likely they did not) they would want u to forward it to them to see who is trying to scam u and other customers.

Exactly

Hmm. Why don't you just call them up . And who in the world would be stupid enough to forget what they ordered ? smh

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

My boy was sent an email asking for his info after ordering something from eastbay.....I've never filled anything like this out before and I order from them almost weekly.

Thanks in advance.
This is a legitimate email from our payment processing department .

EastbayRep - Paul 

how do you do this? anytime there's a question about eastbay you pop up....
Periodically searches the word "eastbay"?

hmmm....makes sense i guess...but its usually a couple of posts after the initial question....

but hey eastbayrep paul keep doin what you doin
pimp.gif

roll.gif

EastbayRep - Paul 

Sorry at this time we are not offering any promotional discounts for Nike Talk, but we are always running promotions on Twitter and Facebook.
You can also sign up for our new blog at http://blog.eastbay.com/ and you will be sent promotions directly to your email.

EastbayRep - Paul

Thanks in advance.

24pgmqf.jpg

This is a legitimate email from our payment processing department and if you are not comfortable replying to the email you can also call Eastbay at (1-800-826-2205) and ask for our Payment Processing Department or email them at paymentprocessing@eastbay.com. That is a notification for when an order gets put on a payment hold at the recommendation of our verification system. This is an additional process we added to help protect the credit card holder. Again, if you are concerned over the legitimacy, please reply directly back to the notification or use the contact form on our website to question it.

If anyone has any questions or concerns please send us a message or call us, we are here to help.      

EastbayRep - Paul 

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

Thanks in advance.
This is a legitimate email from our payment processing department .

EastbayRep - Paul 

how do you do this? anytime there's a question about eastbay you pop up....
Periodically searches the word "eastbay"?

hmmm....makes sense i guess...but its usually a couple of posts after the initial question....

but hey eastbayrep paul keep doin what you doin
pimp.gif

Yes we search the word Eastbay and any questions or problems you guys/gals have we try either answer or resolve.

Thanks for the positive feedback we truly appreciate it. 
happy.gif

EastbayRep - Paul

Hey EastBay Paul - Can I get the oreos with the 20% off, free shipping, and an additional 30% off.
While we at it, throw in your employee discount there
happy.gif

Can you make this happen???
glasses.gif

roll.gif

EastbayRep - Paul 

Damn, duke used a rolly.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom