Ya'll ever get this after ordering from Eastbay? Think it might be a scam

Joined Aug 17, 2004
My boy was sent an email asking for his info after ordering something from eastbay.....I've never filled anything like this out before and I order from them almost weekly.

Has anyone ever seen anything like this?

Thanks in advance.

Joined Feb 17, 2003
Definitely sounds like a scam. I've never gotten that from Eastbay before, and I doubt a company that big will send an email without any of their header graphics.

Joined Dec 29, 2008
yeah, that seems really  weird, he should call costumer service or something and let them know about it

Joined Sep 12, 2008
I believe this is legit, eastbay can be a pain in the %%+ with order confirmations... note , they told you not to include the credit card # or any other private info other than your name and address.

Joined Jan 4, 2010
Originally Posted by Illuztrious

My boy was sent an email asking for his info after ordering something from eastbay.....I've never filled anything like this out before and I order from them almost weekly.

Thanks in advance.

This is a legitimate email from our payment processing department.

EastbayRep - Paul 

Joined May 12, 2008
Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Thanks in advance.

This is a legitimate email from our payment processing department .

EastbayRep - Paul 
wth???? LOL...is this foreal?

Joined Mar 13, 2004

Thanks in advance.

I think it's a scam bro...I just ordered some soldier III's last week and never got that in my email. 

Joined Dec 10, 2008
Ive never had problems with eastbay like that. Call them and ask them if they sent u that email, if they did not send it (most likely they did not) they would want u to forward it to them to see who is trying to scam u and other customers.

Joined Mar 1, 2007

Thanks in advance.

EastbayRep - Paul 

how do you do this? anytime there's a question about eastbay you pop up....

Joined Apr 7, 2008

Thanks in advance.

EastbayRep - Paul 

Hell?

Joined Aug 18, 2009
Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Thanks in advance.

EastbayRep - Paul 

Periodically searches the word "eastbay"?

Joined Jan 4, 2010
Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Thanks in advance.

EastbayRep - Paul 

That's what we are here for, to be there for you guys/gals our customers and potential customers!

If you guys ever have any questions and or concerns about anything just PM us we will get you an answer.

EastbayRep - Paul

Joined Jan 4, 2010
Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

You should make a special promo for us then. NT50OFF promo code. JUST DO IT
I will put the suggestion in with the appropriate personnel, I will post an update once I receive a reply. Thanks

EastbayRep - Paul 

Joined May 25, 2007

Someone tells him thats 50% off coupon, even with his confirmation I still wouldn't send it.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now