Ya'll ever smash your boys girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me why I come in this thread looking for pics and leave with disappointment for no pics but some of these stories bringing them lulz
This thread really aint the one to be posting pics. I mean you'd be basically dry snitching on yourself or one of your homies (depending if they wronged you).
Buncha Lions losers in here

Fixed.

These dudes have no pride
Pride goeth before the fall.

Pride is meaningless.

I'd rather yall dudes stick with that whole karma response. Let these dudes do whatever foul **** they want if the next man's girl is choosing them.

This thread really aint the one to be posting pics. I mean you'd be basically dry snitching on yourself or one of your homies (depending if they wronged you).
Pride goeth before the fall.

Pride is meaningless.

I'd rather yall dudes stick with that whole karma response. Let these dudes do whatever foul **** they want if the next man's girl is choosing them.
pride only hurts, it never helps
- Marcellus Wallace (Pulp Fuction)

came close, actually slept in the bed with her but no fondling. my conscious kicked in bros im too beta. not even a Bee Jay :rolleyes :smh: :frown:

but i did hookup with a bro's ex.

Last edited:
I remember one time I went over one of the homes crib and they had 2 girls there. It was 2 of them so I just took the L and cut 2k11 on and got to playing that. I drinking beers and them ******* running thru me so I keep going upstairs to piss. I see one of the homies (son is a straight cuddled, dude always cuffing somebody we put him on or trynna be a gentleman n ****) in the trynna hug and make out wit one girl. I mean she not feeling it and I can tell, he basically licking her face and she sitting there kinda turning her face so he won't kiss her. The other homie was wit the friend and I guess she wasn't wit it so they both in the other room silent on their phones. Omw back down o see the cuddler finally gave up and fell asleep on girl lap and she on her phone. Maybe a hour later I go back up there and I see my other homie smashing the cuddlers girl in the kitchen. No romo son was pounding that *****. I go peak in the other rooms and they were knocked out. He happen to look back and see me and start pointing giving me the nod like yeaaa boy. I go about my business and he told the cuddler the next morning. He tried to play it like he didn't care but I knew he was hurt, he was trynna make love n save that ho.

I dont have nothing for a n_ that would knock his homie chick off smh. I could tell yall dealing with some f' boys cause you can def get shot messing around with some guys' girls

I dont have nothing for a n_ that would knock his homie chick off smh. I could tell yall dealing with some f' boys cause you can def get shot messing around with some guys' girls
Sounds like you dealing with some ***** made dudes if they shooting dudes over that.

Exes will try to smash her man's friend to ruin their friendship.

It's crazy how men still allow ***** to control them.

I sit in the back aisle, I wanna crack a smile when I see him, throw up a fist for black power, cause all we want is his freedom, he grabs a court officers gun and started squeezing,  then he grabs the judge, screams out "nobody leavin, everybody get down, get down." 

pimp.gif
 Nas 

Yeah man.
Im still cool with all of them.

They was always in that grey area of relationship status.
I'm lethal in that grey area zone, fellas.

Holla back.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom