Ya'll ever smash your boys girl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all wildin. This is funny but I could never snake on a homie o r purposefully toss my girl to the team

Another story, but didnt happen to me, I just happened to be there.

Two of my friends were over, ironically one of them was from the previous story a couple pages back. My friend (from the previous story) and I were playing 2k5, and my other friend was caking with this chick on the phone. He asks me to take to get the chick that lived around the corner from me, so both of us go and pick up the girl and bring her back to the crib. My other friend was in my room watching TV, so my friend and I that was in my room just making plans for the night, and the friend that got the chick asked me to go to the store. We leave the crib leaving my other dude and the chick at the house, to go 5min. from the house.

We get back (no lie it took 10-15min.) and my bedroom door is closed and locked. I had a standing mirror in my room positioned in a way that you would be able to see my bed from under the door (it wasnt planned that way, just pure coincidence), so I go down on the floor and look what's going on. Next thing I know, I see her head bobbing. I get up and walk toward the living room both palms on my face laughing. My friend was like "Yo, what's so funny? Where's Chris?". I was like "He's in my room with the chick YOU brought over.", he was like "What?! WTF?", I said "Go look under the door.", 5min later after looking under the door he walks back to the living room and sits down on the sofa with both arms crossed mad as hell. 10 min. later they both walk out from the room, and the chick goes and sits right next to him like "So what's up?" like nothing even happened. I walked outside with my friend Chris and was on the floor crying laughing. They both walk out and my friend was like "Yo, we gotta go.", so I took this chick back home.

Well new meat is fair game.

Did dude still smash? If his homie just got the sloppy toppy. Just smash without kissing the bird. 

My homie started hanging with this sorta rich scumbag and decided that he was a better dude to chill with than the crew. I'm talking getting on social networks publicly talking about being homies with said scumbag is far better than chilling with "_s on the the block", basically the hometown crew he grew up with.
My homie gets with this chick, serious relationship.
His best friend scumbag smashes her one rainy night under the guise of driving her home.
My homie finds out, drives to this dude's affluent neighborhood, and beats his *** 2 feet from his front door.
Son's face was like Martin's.
Scumbag actually starts a relationship with the broad, and dude still comes around social gatherings, even at my homie's parties. I'm like, why do we allow this snake to chill around us, but I guess everyone figures he's an alright dude, just don't let him give your girl a ride.
A year or so later, my homie's brother, my best friend, his girl goes to the club. Guess who the DJ is?
So scumbag offers to drive her drunk a_ home and the same thing happens again.
Now my homie drives his brother back to scumbag's crib and son got beat even worse.
Everybody involved above is ******ed.

Last line has me dying :rofl:

this thread is foul 
mean.gif

Did dude still smash? If his homie just got the sloppy toppy. Just smash without kissing the bird. 

Yeah, he was still hitting it for a minute. At the end of the day, she was a bird.

I got stories for days. My mom traveled for a work a lot back in the day, so I had the crib to myself for weeks at a time. Being 30 and looking back, you dont feel proud of the **** you did back in the day to females. (But hey, it's high school. Only responsibilities were working to buy Jordan's and playing basketball :lol: ) Also considering those same friends that were grimey at that time are now having daughters :smile:lol )

Any young dudes reading this thread: TREAD LIGHTLY, VERY LIGHTLY.

Last edited:
She was a bird from the jump but you right, the older you get the more you look back on this kinda stuff and think "wtf was I thinking".

I'll hit ya'll with a story from last night...wasn't a smash but I was at this chill little house party joint, in walks this girl I was lightly messing with some years back, all we did was make out, dry hump, never got it in, never got each other alone smh. anyway, we been cool so I don't think nothing of it but she got a man now...she came with her mans sister, which I didn't know her until last night. Me and the sister became mad cool just talking (not flirting), and the girl I know kept telling the sister how me and her used to chill all the time at my crib, and go to parties, and hit up the beach, and chilllll alot at my house, even when they were leaving, homegirl gave me a long hug, and somehow still had my number lol, I was like yo chill how you tryna blow up my spot to your boyfriends sister 
laugh.gif

Here's one I got,

I broke up with my girl so I started to go out once again. My friends invited me to a house party that's full of girls. The house owner was a well known dude so everyone is invited. Anyways, i don't really know anyone, but I know that a lot of people know of me. This girl shows up and she starts chopping it up with me and next thing you know she's drunk AF. I take her to the back of the house and I get my hands all over her. We don't get it in, and we just only make out. The next day I ask my homie who (insert girls name) is and he says oh that's (house owners gf). I then change the subject.

I run into the girl again at another party and she's again wasted. But I don't make a move cause her man is there talking business with another guy. She's eyeing me the whole time while she's making out with another girl, and her man doesn't care that she's getting wild. I just play it like we don't know each other.

I find out later on the reason why her man don't care was because he was getting it in with another chick on the side. And that his girl was wilding out cause she also knew he was playing her, so she decided to start throwing herself around.

anyways, I ended up hitting it months later. It was whack and i understand why the guy left her. Lol.

Couple of the homies girls gave me that look but nah, that's bad karma pretty much. I do remember low key fingering this chick my home was trying to get at, but he never got with her

Tell me why I come in this thread looking for pics and leave with disappointment for no pics but some of these stories bringing them lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom