Yall still shoppin at grocery stores tho?

Hahahaha, you go buy your own groceries at the locals? I have someone go get it for me.

Those 2 amish girls probably saw your smug smile look that you permanently have your whole life when you came in with your stupid organic zucchini and snap peas and laughed their *** of when you left the door. Then they drove back to the city on their Hummer and had dinner with 2 guys much better than you; all while talking about the clown that came into their store and bought their fake organic snap peas.

View media item 483357

repped, did not know this - to be fair, i didn't look 
laugh.gif

but will now.

http://www.mdhungersolutions.org/farmersmarkets/index.shtm took a quick look on google and found this.

i remember the first time i had an in season tomato from a farm when i was real little.

Never knew why tomatoes were considered fruit until that experience.

Never knew tomatoes were sweet.

i like organic foods and i am near alot of organic farms but sometimes you just want to go to wal mart and get some watermelon oreos.

i remember the first time i had an in season tomato from a farm when i was real little.

Never knew why tomatoes were considered fruit until that experience.

Never knew tomatoes were sweet.

i like organic foods and i am near alot of organic farms but sometimes you just want to go to wal mart and get some watermelon oreos.

I try to maintain a mix, things that I know are bad for me, but that I buy anyways come from the grocery store, veggies/fruit I try to get farmers markets/local vendors, meat I tend to go to local butchers that source their stuff from small farms. Seafood we get at an open air market right off the docks. Planning what to eat is the biggest challenge in organizing how I'm going to procure everything, if I don't plan ahead then I end up in the grocery store picking up stuff that I know I could get for less money or better quality some place else, but when pressed for time I go with what's closer.

farmers market in hollywood every sunday was the best.

where you get your seeds? how do you know they're non-gmo?
theres plenty of non GMO seeds, just dont get seeds from companies that purchase from monsanto/seminis. look for ones that have signed the safe seed pledge.

http://www.cherrygal.com/ is pretty good

theres also baker creek, southern exposure, sow true, bountiful gardens, victory.

http://www.tradewindsfruit.com/ has some interesting stuff

you want to look for open pollinated untreated seeds. with OP seeds you can save seed and replant the next year and the variety will grow true to form.

i grow my own or buy directly from small farms that dont spray (way more organic than that fake USDA stuff). id rather support locals than limousine liberals in california.

went to the farmers market today, copped some zucchini and snap peas off 2 cute amish girls
nthat.gif
you still aint better than me.

I think ill go to the grocery store myself. How u know anyone wont use pesticides and all that?

Just like u said some places lie. Who knows, farmers market could lie

Those 2 amish girls probably saw your smug smile look that you permanently have your whole life when you came in with your stupid organic zucchini and snap peas and laughed their *** of when you left the door. Then they drove back to the city on their Hummer and had dinner with 2 guys much better than you; all while talking about the clown that came into their store and bought their fake organic snap peas.
I take my creatine anally for faster gains.
roll.gif

lmfaooo

Don't have the patience to grow my food, nor the right land.

Last edited:
Meh...

Far left wingers and their insistence of making

Everyone do what they do....

my uncle's friend sells so call "Organic" vegies on Market St. in S.F....... Funny part is they aren't organic :lol:

Organic is for suckers

how do you get the rest of the food you can't grow? 
roll.gif
farms, farmers markets, public market, food terminal. i got a connect in flawda for tropical fruits. i need to scope out a good local pick your own farm here.

i do shop at grocery stores sometimes
laugh.gif

I think ill go to the grocery store myself. How u know anyone wont use pesticides and all that?

Just like u said some places lie. Who knows, farmers market could lie
could be but i'll trust that they're honest. most of the ones that grow without chemicals are totally against spraying and GMOs so they will proudly tell you how they grow  their crops. one of the stands i buy from greenhouse/hydroponically grows and that stuff is not sprayed. i've also asked the same vendors on multiple occasions whether they spray just to see if they tell me different one day. they will go into detail about exactly what they use. several have told me without reserve that they use chemical fertilizers/pesticides/herbicides etc so i dont think any of them blatantly lie.

hell the ones that arent certified organic are usually more organic. would you rather trust the large corporation organics that slap on the USDA label or a local farmer?

if you wanna make sure the farmer isnt using GMO seeds, just ask them if they save seed.
Farmers Market doesn't accept EBT my *****.
a lot of them do actually
U grow your own pizza?
yea, i got a supreme plant and a pepperoni plant on the porch. pick a slice off they should be ripe by now.
Can't get protein powder or pop tarts @ the FM

Sorry
word, gotta get ur brotein and red #40

Back
Top Bottom