Yall using one towel every few days or a different towel everyday when showering?

Originally Posted by ToneLow

1 washcloth for my face, 1 for body. Use that all wk pretty much.
Change towels every 3 or 4 days I guess.
Used to change everyday when I was little and my mom did laundry. Aint nobody got time for that.

tumblr_m5mb6sg3jY1qjwfxm.gif

Originally Posted by Young Handsome

Using the same towel causes ringworms on your skin... srs.

New towel errtime pleighbwoi
Yall $@%%#* are just dirty.

oh heck nah not no 3 weeks or more, probably after 2-3 uses on the towel.

but I do insecure & somewhat scared on that certain spot on the towel where my butt was wiped on hoping I don't wipe that part on my face. which when i'll usually change my towel when I don't know.

Yall mogs using the same towel?
sick.gif
sick.gif
dirty $%* *!%%#@....

When you dry off, the towel becomes wet... so you mean to tell me that you use that same towel that is full of bacteria such as mildew and other $#$$?

Use bath towels ONCE. Don't use anyone else's towel. Towels are great breeding grounds and/or retainers of all kinds of stuff, especially skin surface critters.

The air dries the towel when you hang it, and you shouldnt get it that wet.
You are suppose to wait in the shower for the droplets to fall and shimmy shake.

It is actually best to apply lotion and body butters to a damp body to retain moisture.
Do you change your bed sheets everyday Yhandsome 

I prob go through like 3 a week. Whenever my mom washes them though tbh
laugh.gif
.. or whenever i forget which one i used last

My question is for those who use a scrubber for washing their body. How long have you had it for ? Just realized ive had mine for like 3 years and i was like
sick.gif
sick.gif
then i asked my dad and he said thats normal..

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

You are suppose to wait in the shower for the droplets to fall and shimmy shake.

It is actually best to apply lotion and body butters to a damp body to retain moisture.

People who use the same towels cant afford dey waterbill,,, thats the bottom line... #Poor

And why is people bringing up bedsheets? We talkin about towels. As for me tho, Ion use bedsheets... I told my grandma i dont need a bed, im sleeping on the flo

I can't even believe that people in here are finding faults with someone using a new towel after every shower.
laugh.gif

People who use the same towels cant afford dey waterbill,,, thats the bottom line... #Poor

And why is people bringing up bedsheets? We talkin about towels. As for me tho, Ion use bedsheets... I told my grandma i dont need a bed, im sleeping on the flo
So your poor dirty !%@ sleeps on the floor while at the same time you using a different towel everyday yet you're calling ppl who do use the same towel a few times poor. Makes sense.
Originally Posted by PLVN

I can't even believe that people in here are finding faults with someone using a new towel after every shower.
laugh.gif
It's not practical
laugh.gif
I mean yall either still got yall mothers doing your laundry or you yourselves stay at the laundromat every week washing 7 towels

The bed sheets being changed everyday raise a good question too. Yall either not consistent or germaphobes.

There is not a soap on the market that gets rid of 100% of the germs and bacteria on your body

Im not waiting in the shower for the drips to stop drippin, im not shaking my body, im using a diff towel every day and throw them !$$$$ in the hamper and wash when I get the time

only on NT will u get called weird for having clean habits

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

So your poor dirty $%% sleeps on the floor while at the same time you using a different towel everyday yet you're calling ppl who do use the same towel a few times poor. Makes sense.

Joke over your head...  srsly tho. Using a new towel everyday is better than reusing a the same towel. /thread

ATGD7154xBBxMZ wrote:
PLVN wrote
laugh.gif

It's not practical
laugh.gif
I mean yall either still got yall mothers doing your laundry or you yourselves stay at the laundromat every week washing 7 towels

The bed sheets being changed everyday raise a good question too. Yall either not consistent or germaphobes.

Or we have accumulated enough towels so that we can use a new one everytime we shower without worrying about running out like other people in this thread...

If you dont clean your sheets everyday then you are  basically undoing all the "new towel a day" stuff.
W/e floats your boat, I dont think its wrong or weird, just believe its a tad lavish

Originally Posted by FedExciter

There is not a soap on the market that gets rid of 100% of the germs and bacteria on your body

Im not waiting in the shower for the drips to stop drippin, im not shaking my body, im using a diff towel every day and throw them !$$$$ in the hamper and wash when I get the time

only on NT will u get called weird for having clean habits

So you step out the shower soak and wet, my mother would beat you.

Now your floor mat is wet and could get mildew/mold

But maybe you guys change your floor Mats everyday 

So yall scared to use a towel that touched your body for a minute or two?

How often do you change your bed sheets that you lay in for 5 hours?

We talkin about towels here man? Are you serious? Towels? We talkin about towels man? Towels?

idiots keep asking the same question and comparing a wet towel to DRY bed sheets

somebody gonna say '' but the towel not wet, i let it dry tho''

Change every 3 days 1 towel for my face 1 for the body 1 wash cloth for the balls and *@# 1 wash cloth for the face.

I use 2 washclothes and a loofa. One towel to wipe my butt and one towel to wipe my face and the loofa for my body. And i change "dry off" towels after every 2nd use

Originally Posted by FedExciter

idiots keep asking the same question and comparing a wet towel to DRY bed sheets

somebody gonna say '' but the towel not wet, i let it dry tho''
Are you upset?

Back
Top Bottom