Year One =Weaksauce

Do they bother giving Michael Cera's 'character' a name or did they just give up and let him be his usual, multi-faceted acting self?

no matter what role Jack Black has how does he manage to always do his crazy looking face acting and noise making kinda talking.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

i dont expect much from a film in which jack black is the main character

+1.

Fact.
Jack Black is not funny.

QFT.....homie just does alot of yelling.....thanks for lettin us know in advance, i wasnt intersted at all to see this

+1.

Fact.
Jack Black is not funny.
He can be I liked him in History of Rock, Tropic Thunder and Tenacious D movies and i like his music. But you're right he isn't alwaysfunny. I had high hopes for this tho.

Random Q is hangover THAT good?......Mind you I did NOT find Superbad, Knocked UP, 40 YO virgin funny.

Originally Posted by GreyScaleMethod

+1.

Fact.
Jack Black is not funny.

+2
...and Co-Sign
+3 He tries too hard
grin.gif

knew from the first previews that it was gonna be stupid.

jack black and michael cera all play the same character in all of their movies
grin.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Random Q is hangover THAT good?......Mind you I did NOT find Superbad, Knocked UP, 40 YO virgin funny.

its not done by that seth rogan group but i still doubt youll like it,

i liked it even though i was expecting that andy bernard guy to be like andy but i still liked it, im glad they kept that doug guy out for a majority of themovie

I liked Nacho Libre though.
ohwell.gif

Man, wanted to check this out too.

Micheal Cera isn't funny, I'm not even sure he's supposed to be. He's the awkward character in all his movies and everyone else around carrieshim i.e. Superbad.

Last thing Jack Black was funny in was Tropic Thunder and he wasn't that funny in it.

Michael on the other hand is funny, he got that lame average guy thing about him. "Who ordered therape!?"

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Last thing Jack Black was funny in was Tropic Thunder and he wasn't that funny in it.

Michael on the other hand is funny, he got that lame average guy thing about him. "Who ordered the rape!?"
Tom Cruise stole the show with Tropic Thunder.
laugh.gif
Might go check out Terminator or something else now.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom