Year One =Weaksauce

If you guys want to talk about not funny, how bout that guy Will Ferrell. He plays the same character too with his over the top antics, high pitched annoyingvoices, scene in his underwear (in all his movies), etc. I bet most that are saying that about JB & Cera like Will Ferrell.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

i dont expect much from a film in which jack black is the main character

+1.

Fact.
Jack Black is not funny.
He can be I liked him in History of Rock, Tropic Thunder and Tenacious D movies and i like his music. But you're right he isn't always funny. I had high hopes for this tho.
Please that take back.
I have an innate hate for Jack Black. He has never, ever......................ever been funny.
Watching Jack Black in a move makes me homicidal. I'd rather watch a 24 hr marathon of Steven Segal movies than one of Jack Black's films.

How the #+## do producers and directors still make movies starring Jack Black. How? Why?
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

If you guys want to talk about not funny, how bout that guy Will Ferrell. He plays the same character too with his over the top antics, high pitched annoying voices, scene in his underwear (in all his movies), etc. I bet most that are saying that about JB & Cera like Will Ferrell.
grin.gif
Will Ferrel may be corny at times (his performances) but the man is genuinely funny.

Elf.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Anchorman
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

5 laughing smilies each.
Elf is so underrated.

yeah i was hoping this movie would be funnier than it was. it had some parts that made me chuckle but nothing too outrageous. i agree with streetchemistry,pretty much anything after 'the hangover' will most likely be doomed.

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

I hate when people mention tenacious D

that movie was garbage x Infinity(squared)
The band, Tenacious D is actually funny and good though. Their over the top nonsensical rock songs are
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

If you guys want to talk about not funny, how bout that guy Will Ferrell. He plays the same character too with his over the top antics, high pitched annoying voices, scene in his underwear (in all his movies), etc. I bet most that are saying that about JB & Cera like Will Ferrell.
grin.gif
You know Ferrell does fail at times but his commitment to his role/character in a comedic film is what makes him so funny. It's like thischaracter is real is actually this absurd. That makes me ignore his high pitched yelling voice, never noticed the scene in his undewear(but hey Will Smith runsin all his movies). What makes him funny is his random quips and sayings when he reacts to something.

Boats N @!#@ my friend
pimp.gif

Damn I was really expecting it to be funny...oh well. :
tired.gif
..atleast the hangover was good.

I didnt expect much either, thats why I didnt watch, had a feeling it would be weak

and cera place the awkward role in every movie because in real life hes the same, he doesnt even act lol

but real talk cera in superbad > *

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

i dont expect much from a film in which jack black is the main character

+1.

Fact.
Jack Black is not funny.
He can be I liked him in History of Rock, Tropic Thunder and Tenacious D movies and i like his music. But you're right he isn't always funny. I had high hopes for this tho.
Please that take back.
I have an innate hate for Jack Black. He has never, ever......................ever been funny.
Watching Jack Black in a move makes me homicidal. I'd rather watch a 24 hr marathon of Steven Segal movies than one of Jack Black's films.

How the #+## do producers and directors still make movies starring Jack Black. How? Why?
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
laugh.gif
you are right on the money

i hate him in every single movie he has ever been in. He's ruined so many potentially great movies.

Jack Black is coo to me, I liked him on Orange County. But there are better movies to see in the movie theater now.

I agree with Jack Black not being funny. Although he had his shine years ago, he's old news and not funny anymore.

BUT I disagree with dudes saying Michael Cera isn't funny. I think he's very funny.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Jack Black is coo to me, I liked him on Orange County. But there are better movies to see in the movie theater now.
This

And saving Silverman. That's IT

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

This

And saving Silverman. That's IT

Co-sign I thought he was Hilarious in Saving Silverman. Besides that not funny though.

Back
Top Bottom