Yeezy 2 Platinum Legit Check

I'm pretty sure these are legit, but I want to get your input before buying them. Also, is buying Yeezy's through PayPal (not eBay) safe?

definitely safe, what are you talking about?

that's like saying everything in the classified section here on NT isn't safe too.

Just curious on how paypal is safe? Lets suppose the guy sends you a fake pair then how do you explain that to paypal?

Last edited:

that's like saying everything in the classified section here on NT isn't safe too.
Thanks, I thought it was safe just want to get some more input.
Just curious on how paypal is safe? Lets suppose the guy sends you a fake pair then how do you explain that to paypal?
Just from my experience PayPal has been very understanding especially if you provide solid proof, but anything can happen.

No, not safe. And yes, legit.
Thanks for the LC.

If someone is listing something on eBay and asking to go directly through paypal, thats shady.

if you do it straight through paypal, make sure they send a very detailed invoice about what you'll be recieving. obviously dont send it as a gift or even just a "goods" payment. Make sure you get that invoice. 

With ebay, the paypal transaction is linked directly to the eBay item page, where they can see the pictures and original description of the item. Through paypal, none of that is available. There are plenty ways around paypal's system, and many people know these ways.

That is what I'm talking about.

If someone is listing something on eBay and asking to go directly through paypal, thats shady.

if you do it straight through paypal, make sure they send a very detailed invoice about what you'll be recieving. obviously dont send it as a gift or even just a "goods" payment. Make sure you get that invoice. 

With ebay, the paypal transaction is linked directly to the eBay item page, where they can see the pictures and original description of the item. Through paypal, none of that is available. There are plenty ways around paypal's system, and many people know these ways.

People sell through paypal cause eBay charges a lot more fees than paypal, and agreeded with everything else since it good to play it safe with expensive pruchases

Last edited:

People sell through paypal cause eBay charges a lot more fees than paypal, and agreeded with everything else since it good to play it safe with expensive pruchases
Yes I know, I've done that before. But it depends on the person you're dealing with. Some people legitimately want to save themselves the fees, others are just using that excuse to bait you into a scam

Yes, they are real.

It is very safe to buy through paypal, due to the fact that paypal sides with the buyer 1000% of the time. If the buyer files a dispute claiming they did not receive what they paid for, paypal will give a refund almost indefinitely. I would not worry about getting scammed through PayPal, unless the seller asks you to gift the money thru family&friends or paypal gift.

These are legit.

DEAD GIVEAWAYS:

1. The lacelock is thick and not cheap and flimsy.

2. The inside of the strap shouldn't be glossy, and the wording shouldn't be upside down.

3. The insole should be thick and not sleek.

Hope I helped.

These are legit.

DEAD GIVEAWAYS:

1. The lacelock is thick and not cheap and flimsy.

2. The inside of the strap shouldn't be glossy, and the wording shouldn't be upside down.

3. The insole should be thick and not sleek.

Hope I helped.
Read three Yeezy LC posts and saw that 3 times. Feel like you're a robot.

[/quote]
What's the difference between invoice and goods/services? Only asking because I'm about to buy a pair and the seller wants me to pay thru goods and services instead of invoice like I asked.

What's the difference between invoice and goods/services? Only asking because I'm about to buy a pair and the seller wants me to pay thru goods and services instead of invoice like I asked.[/quote]
invoice is very detailed. goods/services gives no information on what you're supposed to receive, just that you're supposed to receive SOMETHING

Back
Top Bottom