Yellowjackets Sundays at 10 PM Season 2 on SHOWTIME

1677295931582.png

Ready for SZN 2, didn't know it start in 2 days ....now i need to go back and rewatch SZN 1 asap.

I wish they would show more of the teenager in the woods scenes over the adult scenes.

Was Shauna eating off Jackies corspe prior to everyone else?

Crazy how the coach has no control over the girls.. but then again he only has one leg and will probably be next to die since he didnt partake.

Im suprised teenage Taissa survived being in the woods and adult Taissa is cray.

The Roman feast scene was pretty cool.

So there are some dark forces in the woods ...like really the snow falls on Jackies body causing her to be roasted instead burning?

I bet Javi is alive but didnt survive to make it out of the wilderness.

Was Shauna eating off Jackies corspe prior to everyone else?

If I am not mistaken, when Jackie’s ear fell off at the end of Episode 1 (because it was frozen and she tried to move her) Shauna ate it :sick:

Then going full Hannibal Lecter was wild but I can say it was unexpected.

Current day Shauna is going to get GOT. Funny how the daughter thought she was helping with the going to the mall lie then it backfired when she pressed up on ole boy who was an undercover cop investigating her mom :smh:

I hope Taissa doesn’t lose her spot in the senate but at the same time, she’s going bat **** crazy to the point of it being indefensible :lol:

Really curious how Misty role plays out in the Shauna and Natalie situations. She’s on her spy/serial killer **** frfr :lol:

If I am not mistaken, when Jackie’s ear fell off at the end of Episode 1 (because it was frozen and she tried to move her) Shauna ate it :sick:

Then going full Hannibal Lecter was wild but I can say it was unexpected.

Current day Shauna is going to get GOT. Funny how the daughter thought she was helping with the going to the mall lie then it backfired when she pressed up on ole boy who was an undercover cop investigating her mom :smh:

I hope Taissa doesn’t lose her spot in the senate but at the same time, she’s going bat **** crazy to the point of it being indefensible :lol:

Really curious how Misty role plays out in the Shauna and Natalie situations. She’s on her spy/serial killer **** frfr :lol:
Do you think Shauna sliced Jackie arm to also eat it? ....preggo hunger is cray.

Shauna's daughter was dumb for talking about her mom to a total stranger at the bar.

Crazy how Lottie was labled insane in season one but slowly becoming the leader all while also counseling the girls.

I wonder if Misty will throw Elijah Woods character off the trail of Shauna.

Taissa mos def wont keep that Senate seat for long, especially without sleep.

Whats up with Travjs seeing Lottie while smashing Nat?

Do you think Shauna sliced Jackie arm to also eat it? ....preggo hunger is cray.

Shauna's daughter was dumb for talking about her mom to a total stranger at the bar.

Crazy how Lottie was labled insane in season one but slowly becoming the leader all while also counseling the girls.

I wonder if Misty will throw Elijah Woods character off the trail of Shauna.

Taissa mos def wont keep that Senate seat for long, especially without sleep.

Whats up with Travjs seeing Lottie while smashing Nat?

Damb, you’re right. She probably did :sick: Pardon my ignorance but was Shauna’s current day baby the same one she was carrying on the island? Based on the timeline, I don’t think she is because they just had their 20 year reunion and the daughter is still in HS.

Yeah, her daughter was a dummy for that. That whole situation really intrigues me because she was blatantly in the wrong and tried to cover it up so getting out of her situation will be tough even with Misty’s super powers to distract Elijah Woods.

The Lottie turn was definitely unexpected. Do you think her whole camp is legit or is it just another brainwashed cult minus the sex?

I honestly didn’t get the Travis/Natalie/Lottie thing but I guess they’ll build on that in the upcoming episodes because it was just randomly placed within this one

Nothing about this show is normal anymore.
They went on some LEFTOVERS slash LEGION shot.
The more weird it gets, the weirder it gets.
Not even sure what the hell is going on anymore.
All these people are possessed…..TF is going on for real.
S2 ep3 was some wild ****

Taissa and Dottie are definitely possessed by something in those woods.

I cannot believe Javi is alive ...like where has he been in those months he was missing? ....how did he survive all this time alone? ....how come he doesn't recognize anyone?
I'm assuming he has gone totally Tarzan.

This season is absolutely wild :lol: Shauna is an absolute fool for telling her daughter the truth. Can’t trust a teenager with that type of information :smh:

i'm convinced now they all sold there soul to some dark arts to leave that island

It's like they are half alive / half human :lol:

I wonder if adult Van can tell us what's going on with adult Taissa.
Why did it take 2 seasons for Taissa to link with Van ...like she has missed all of adult szn 1.

The adult story is getting mad stale in comparison to the teens story.

This season is absolutely wild :lol: Shauna is an absolute fool for telling her daughter the truth. Can’t trust a teenager with that type of information :smh:
The adult story is like a dark comedy, so nothing is being taken seriously. Shauna's daughter was more worried about her moms affair than her mom being a murderer.

This show is just not good.
I’m kind of pissed it keeps getting further away from where it started.

They really f’ed this up.
I think the show would be much better if they only focused on the kids being trapped in the woods.

The adult story line is just all over the place.

So Lottie is the Antler Queen and there another entity there that I assume possess Lottie and Shauna baby boy will be sacrificed so the girls can get home ....and the same dark entity followed them home and layer dormant all these years and is slowly returning? .....ugh! just entirely too much going on.

The ending of that Episode has me ready to watch next weeks episode for sure.

Back
Top Bottom