Yellowjackets Sundays at 10 PM Season 2 on SHOWTIME

That ending was :wow: Really not sure why they thought delivering a baby out there was going to be sustainable :lol:

Yea that was the only viable way for that to end. They have no food. Shes lucky she didnt bleed out during child birth.

I wanna choke out Christina Riccis character so bad, the young and the old one. Shes next level annoying.

This show is just not good.
I’m kind of pissed it keeps getting further away from where it started.

They really f’ed this up.

The ending of that Episode has me ready to watch next weeks episode for sure.
1683582641149.png

Shauna getting away from her family is the best thing for them :lol:

Jeff was happy to tell her go see lottie :lol:

She is just so reckless and impulsive. The affair, stealing the gun of the guy trying to rob them, etc. She can NOY be trusted

Not gonna lie, I legit thought they were planning on eating the baby or sacrificing it once it was born.

Then come to find out that Shauna delivered a still born or whatever it was.

Finally the adult story should be much more entertaining now that they have all met up at Lottie's camp.

Not gonna lie, I legit thought they were planning on eating the baby or sacrificing it once it was born.

Then come to find out that Shauna delivered a still born or whatever it was.

Finally the adult story should be much more entertaining now that they have all met up at Lottie's camp.

Don't judge me but I for sure thought they were going to eat the baby from the jump. At the very least, that baby wasn't going to survive. What was s/he going to eat to survive but breast milk? Baby would live 3 months tops.

Don't judge me but I for sure thought they were going to eat the baby from the jump. At the very least, that baby wasn't going to survive. What was s/he going to eat to survive but breast milk? Baby would live 3 months tops.

No judging ...hell I thought Lottie was feeding the baby evil cult breast milk making the baby hate Shauna later. :lol:

One thing that I love about Showtime (and Starz for Power) is the midnight drops for their Sunday primetime shows. Only 30 hours left until this and Power are on :lol:

HBO Sundays are sacred and a tradition, though. Would hate if they did it.

So, when Misty killed Kristen by pushing her off that cliff, they were miles from the Cabin, yet this week Coach had somehow made it to that same cliff on his crutches, and this is after 5ft of snow came down forcing them to be locked inside the CABIN until it stopped.

TF is going on

So, when Misty killed Kristen by pushing her off that cliff, they were miles from the Cabin, yet this week Coach had somehow made it to that same cliff on his crutches, and this is after 5ft of snow came down forcing them to be locked inside the CABIN until it stopped.

TF is going on.

Yep, Coach limping all the way to that same cliff in deep snow is very unlikely just as Shauna pummeling Lottie face to a bloody pulp out in the cold wilderness with no doctors or first aid is also insane. She should be in recovery for the last 3 episodes.

Yep, Coach limping all the way to that same cliff in deep snow is very unlikely just as Shauna pummeling Lottie face to a bloody pulp out in the cold wilderness with no doctors or first aid is also insane. She should be in recovery for the last 3 episodes.
That ending had me salty AF.
That was not a very cool beating she gave out.
Grown Melanie Lynseky/Shauna doesn't even pull off the "I'm crazy" character like the Little Shauna actress does.

It was the same thing on the recent Video Game ZOMBIE thriller that she played the Leader of that Group,
The Last of Us...........I didn't believe her as that character at all.

That ending had me salty AF.
That was not a very cool beating she gave out.
Grown Melanie Lynseky/Shauna doesn't even pull off the "I'm crazy" character like the Little Shauna actress does.

It was the same thing on the recent Video Game ZOMBIE thriller that she played the Leader of that Group,
The Last of Us...........I didn't believe her as that character at all.

I could not take her seriously in TLOU as the bandit leader ....alot of people on social media said the same thing and the actress actually responded to the criticism.

But yes you're right ...although both characters are crazy AF, the adult Shauna and teen Shauna are nothing alike ...however Misty teen and adult characters are pretty much spot on.

Forgot about this. The finale was kind of all over the place but the conclusion was wild. Not sure where they go from here
Yeah I don’t know man. I’m still semi interested because I wanna see them get into the weird cult stuff in the forest but I’m annoyed it’s taken us to season 3 to get to that point.

I find it funny the show runners talk about their 5 year plan but it seems pretty apparent they’re using the present day storylines to pad the story and drag things out. The whole Travis mystery suicide last season and the Adam Martin investigation this season were wrapped up all neatly and felt random and anticlimactic. Honestly feels like they’re just making **** up as they go

Last edited:
Still need to catch the last couple episodes.
I saw Sophie Thatcher finally got a lead role in that new Boogeyman. I thought it was Billie Eilsih at first.

Yeah I don’t know man. I’m still semi interested because I wanna see them get into the weird cult stuff in the forest but I’m annoyed it’s taken us to season 3 to get to that point.

I find it funny the show runners talk about their 5 year plan but it seems pretty apparent they’re using the present day storylines to pad the story and drag things out. The whole Travis mystery suicide last season and the Adam Martin investigation this season were wrapped up all neatly and felt random and anticlimactic. Honestly feels like they’re just making **** up as they go
They’re definitely making **** up as they go.
Seems like this whole Season was not a part of Season 1.
Go back to S1 E1 and rewatch, and then tell me we on some nicely fit together dialogue and planned characters. **** reminds me of a Drunk Uncle talmbout when he was little.

Drunk Uncle gives you enough to keep you listening but every couple minutes you’re like “wtf this ninja on about”

Back
Top Bottom