Yes!!! NIKE SB HI" GUCCI" DUNKS confirmed for the 4th qt.{NO GUM SOLE}

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

so how much do these run for ? id love a sz 11 but i aint paying more than 150.
Fly out to a state/city/county where everyone knows each other by name and you can probably get it for retail.
Yeah Pretty Much. Smalltowns for the win!!!!

finally got my pair
good luck to all those still looking

4120051365_e44e5299e7_o.jpg

Has anyone noticed that the bottoms are speckled? Does anyone else have this on their pair?

I was wondering about the speckles also....ahh the infamous "gucci" polo, its old and def a classic....never got my hands on one

^ kool I was looking at them and I never heard any one metion speckled soles. Yo onlymj'scollected we never finished out transaction pm me

Finally got a chance to rock my personal pair today. Not bad actually, its a little narrow compare to the older Sb's but overall a good fit. I think peoplebetter copped and stash some of these away because they will be hard to come by in the later years.

Word is that there are more spots getting shipments/ restocks of these this weekend. Check your local shops...

Originally Posted by Griff

Word is that there are more spots getting shipments/ restocks of these this weekend. Check your local shops...

Crossin my fingers I can get a pair for a decent price.

thanks for the compliments
that polo is old, i got it like 2 years ago n never wore it

anyone else agree these shoes fit weird? they are mad narrow n stiff
almost doesn't even feel like an SB

Originally Posted by FaBoLoUs22

thanks for the compliments
that polo is old, i got it like 2 years ago n never wore it

anyone else agree these shoes fit weird? they are mad narrow n stiff
almost doesn't even feel like an SB

Yeah, a lot of the newer SB's have been like that.

The "shape" is a little different, too.

Gucci laces are OD!!! Was going to put some on my pair but don't like the way it looks, I'll stick with black laces!

Back
Top Bottom