Yes!!! NIKE SB HI" GUCCI" DUNKS confirmed for the 4th qt.{NO GUM SOLE}

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

nike-gucci-dunk-sb-2009-1.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back in 2005, Nike SB planned to release a pair of quickstrike Dunk High SB in Gucci colorway. It was originally be a part of the team manager series and designed by Girl Skateboards. Unfortunately, the project was scrapped due to some issue of Crailtap group. As a result, there were only less than 30 pairs sample existing in the market.

But in the 4th quarter of 2009, we will have this Gucci Dunk SB High back into the market. The shoe features the same color scheme as the 2005 sample with black denim toe cap and heel cap, deep forest toe box and side panel, and red swoosh......courtesy of kix-files.com

I personally cannot wait for these to drop guaranteed cop....Thnx NIKE!!!!!
happy.gif

i saw a sample of a "gucci" dunk high part of a East/West pack....and i wasn't amazed at all...

but these sb joints are good. the retroed one looks pretty close to the OG one...
dang...makes the OG ones look like b-grades with all those jean threads
roll.gif

one pair please

Will definitely pick these up when they release. SB is finally making a small resurgence with these and the Blue Lobsters. They really need to slow down onreleases though.

Copped, I even have a few of those starks gucci colored laces for them just waiting for the official release date anyone have it yet ?

makes the OG ones look like b-grades with all those jean threads

Most denims shoes with unfinished ends, like these, will fray with wear anyways.
I like how everyone's not really feeling these right now. But as that 4th quarter comes around, this thread'll be 100 pages deep.
Hopefully it sees a GR release, so I can cop 2/3 pairs!!

Originally Posted by Air STi

^^ i think both are dropping

the "other" ones are garbage.

This will be a clean release, and the finished product looks good. I knew losing several auctions wouldn't be in vain
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom