Yes!!! NIKE SB HI" GUCCI" DUNKS confirmed for the 4th qt.{NO GUM SOLE}

haha so what is the consensus on these bad boys? I remember when these were announced earlier. Like most, if I can cop, these are a sure cop. First pair of SBDunks since MF Dooms..

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by harlem world 23

now they are worth buying Because the picture they had on kixandthecity.com on these were looking trash.I'll cop out
those were not the Nike SB release but i believe are still coming out...
gucciostrichnikedunkhig.jpg

these look way better and look like they are alot better quality

these are dope but proabibly wont be able to copp cause people are going to camp out for a couple days

Originally Posted by Nktran001

I already know the shop up here is going to try and charge $125 or maybe even $140.
smh.gif
Hopefully that shop burns to the ground before they are released
laugh.gif

Well considering the original hype surrounding these plus the addedbeasts who are now on the bandwagon, to get these at a shop for 125 probably is a goodlook...well in nyc it would be but I know off top, the sb shops will want 150 minimum boutiques, around 200...
smh.gif
....with that said, two pairs easy

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Probably be my first pair of SBs.
if you like these then you'd love all the older SBs that came out a few years ago.
I do like some of the older SBs but I'm not killing my pockets to pay for them.

knowing how Nike works, I wouldn't be surprised if these dropped early like mid Autumn instead of winter.
I'll be on the lookout.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Well considering the original hype surrounding these plus the addedbeasts who are now on the bandwagon, to get these at a shop for 125 probably is a good look...well in nyc it would be but I know off top, the sb shops will want 150 minimum boutiques, around 200...
smh.gif
....with that said, two pairs easy
werd, the blue lobsters went for $154 @ Supreme... i can tell these will be going for that same range.
frown.gif

either way coppeddd

Back
Top Bottom