yes NT another one of these vol. ex -___________________-

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Blatant Disrespect wrote:
laugh.gif
the fact that you found anyone to date you is a miracle in itself.

you don't know me, now please crawl back into the hole from which you came.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The Disrespect: It is Blatant

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

Read first post and nothing else, this entire thread is ******ed, OP sounds like he's 12 years old.

This, a small part of you wants us to tell you the reason she hit you up is because she's still interested in you. It's been 2 years, that's not the case.

Also, what happened to the neon?
nerd.gif

Read first post and nothing else, this entire thread is ******ed, OP sounds like he's 12 years old.

This, a small part of you wants us to tell you the reason she hit you up is because she's still interested in you. It's been 2 years, that's not the case.

nerd.gif

I have no idea why you brought her boyfriend up. Why should you care about him?

Next thing you know u gonn ask "do you miss me?"

I have no idea why you brought her boyfriend up. Why should you care about him?

Next thing you know u gonn ask "do you miss me?"

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

nerd.gif
If thats how you interpret it, I can't be mad, but thats not it.
the neon srt-4 got handed to my bro cause I couldn't make payments and he can, so he does it to help the fam. My "new" car broke down a few months ago so I have to drive the srt again. We've been trying to get rid of it for so long but we might just end up keeping it cause its a hard car to sell.

nerd.gif
If thats how you interpret it, I can't be mad, but thats not it.
the neon srt-4 got handed to my bro cause I couldn't make payments and he can, so he does it to help the fam. My "new" car broke down a few months ago so I have to drive the srt again. We've been trying to get rid of it for so long but we might just end up keeping it cause its a hard car to sell.

Yeah, that's just how I interpreted it, no disrespect. So, if that's not how it is, then she was just interested in how you are doing.

And I expected a much more interesting story about the neon lol

Wait....since when was it a problem to talk to your ex?

There was no point in bringing him up fam....

Yeah, that's just how I interpreted it, no disrespect. So, if that's not how it is, then she was just interested in how you are doing.

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

This pretty much sums it up, got the advice I was lookin for thanks NT for comin thru.

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

This pretty much sums it up, got the advice I was lookin for thanks NT for comin thru.

laugh.gif

the stories about being IN and driving the neon, now thats a whole different thing.

almost died like 2-3 times in it.

hotboxed with many extendos

ridiculous beat in the trunk

races

etc/

laugh.gif

the stories about being IN and driving the neon, now thats a whole different thing.

almost died like 2-3 times in it.

hotboxed with many extendos

ridiculous beat in the trunk

races

etc/

My question is..what the hell was the point of posting that conversation? It's not like she asked you to go over, or sent you some freaky message..She asked about your neon broseph.....

My question is..what the hell was the point of posting that conversation? It's not like she asked you to go over, or sent you some freaky message..She asked about your neon broseph.....

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

In my mind, I was just like "W-t-f, like what does she really have to say to me?" I went along with her convo just for a little bit but I really just wanted to know what her motive was. 

In my mind, I was just like "W-t-f, like what does she really have to say to me?" I went along with her convo just for a little bit but I really just wanted to know what her motive was. 

Her motive? It looks like she just wanted to say hi. You're blowing it out of proportion hoping it's something more than just a "hi".

Her motive? It looks like she just wanted to say hi. You're blowing it out of proportion hoping it's something more than just a "hi".

OP you're still tight, obviously.

I know you still got her on facebook so you can remember what you once had.... So you can lowkey fap to her pics....Thats probably how you know she's got a boyfriend too. It aint healthy son, you need to move on. Only then would you be able to talk with her in an amicable manner (if you so wished to). But until you feel you've reached that point you should sever all ties with this harlot.

OP you're still tight, obviously.

I know you still got her on facebook so you can remember what you once had.... So you can lowkey fap to her pics....Thats probably how you know she's got a boyfriend too. It aint healthy son, you need to move on. Only then would you be able to talk with her in an amicable manner (if you so wished to). But until you feel you've reached that point you should sever all ties with this harlot.

Back
Top Bottom