yes NT another one of these vol. ex -___________________-

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by StonedFace

My question is..what the hell was the point of posting that conversation? It's not like she asked you to go over, or sent you some freaky message..She asked about your neon broseph.....

In my mind, I was just like "W-t-f, like what does she really have to say to me?" I went along with her convo just for a little bit but I really just wanted to know what her motive was. 

Her motive? It looks like she just wanted to say hi. You're blowing it out of proportion hoping it's something more than just a "hi".
Thats the thing, I wasn't hoping for anything more than a Hi, I woulda actually preferred she never hit me up at all, I pretty much want her to ignore me so we can both completely move on.. yall just dont understand and I dont blame any of you...

My question is..what the hell was the point of posting that conversation? It's not like she asked you to go over, or sent you some freaky message..She asked about your neon broseph.....

In my mind, I was just like "W-t-f, like what does she really have to say to me?" I went along with her convo just for a little bit but I really just wanted to know what her motive was. 

Her motive? It looks like she just wanted to say hi. You're blowing it out of proportion hoping it's something more than just a "hi".
Thats the thing, I wasn't hoping for anything more than a Hi, I woulda actually preferred she never hit me up at all, I pretty much want her to ignore me so we can both completely move on.. yall just dont understand and I dont blame any of you...

u need to delete her as a friend on facebook quick, it will only draw attention and u'll go look at the bait to see what u once had. because u still have some sort of feeling for her

LET IT GO ''COMPLETELY"

u need to delete her as a friend on facebook quick, it will only draw attention and u'll go look at the bait to see what u once had. because u still have some sort of feeling for her

LET IT GO ''COMPLETELY"

Originally Posted by Smedroc

OP you're still tight, obviously.

I know you still got her on facebook so you can remember what you once had.... So you can lowkey fap to her pics....Thats probably how you know she's got a boyfriend too. It aint healthy son, you need to move on. Only then would you be able to talk with her in an amicable manner (if you so wished to). But until you feel you've reached that point you should sever all ties with this harlot.

Maybe your right, maybe when we became friends on FB I still had that glimmer of hope that it would lead us back together, but thats not the case now, I regret adding her, shouldna meddled with a past relationship, now I gotta face the consequences.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

OP you're still tight, obviously.

I know you still got her on facebook so you can remember what you once had.... So you can lowkey fap to her pics....Thats probably how you know she's got a boyfriend too. It aint healthy son, you need to move on. Only then would you be able to talk with her in an amicable manner (if you so wished to). But until you feel you've reached that point you should sever all ties with this harlot.

Maybe your right, maybe when we became friends on FB I still had that glimmer of hope that it would lead us back together, but thats not the case now, I regret adding her, shouldna meddled with a past relationship, now I gotta face the consequences.

Originally Posted by Xavier

LET IT GO ''COMPLETELY"

i'll delete her, best advice NT could give me.

Originally Posted by Xavier

LET IT GO ''COMPLETELY"

i'll delete her, best advice NT could give me.

Originally Posted by rodster831

what happened to the neon?

nerd.gif

whats the point? Next time NT, next time.. I have zero motivation to post a pic of her sorry yall

should of said the same thing about giving you some advice smh.

Back
Top Bottom