yes NT another one of these vol. ex -___________________-

Originally Posted by ConnorIsThatDude

I'm pretty sure the moment she hit you up, the first thing you did was this:

118qant.gif
yep.

Originally Posted by Blatant Disrespect

laugh.gif
the fact that you found anyone to date you is a miracle in itself.

you don't know me, now please crawl back into the hole from which you came.

Originally Posted by Blatant Disrespect

laugh.gif
the fact that you found anyone to date you is a miracle in itself.

you don't know me, now please crawl back into the hole from which you came.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

118qant.gif
yep.

Umm no. first thing that went through my mind was "$**, what the hell does she want"  realtalk.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

118qant.gif
yep.

Umm no. first thing that went through my mind was "$**, what the hell does she want"  realtalk.

118qant.gif

thats how i get when a chick hit me unexpecedtly....

club27-29 never changes
laugh.gif

118qant.gif

thats how i get when a chick hit me unexpecedtly....

club27-29 never changes
laugh.gif

why is she still your friend on fbook? whole situation wouldnt have came up if you would have deaded her 2years ago.

why is she still your friend on fbook? whole situation wouldnt have came up if you would have deaded her 2years ago.

I've been on niketalk since I was a freshman in highschool, this place raised me to not simp, and trust me I did not try to simp in that convo whatsoever, I've always been able to talk to her freely like that. In short, she was always easy to talk to.

I've been on niketalk since I was a freshman in highschool, this place raised me to not simp, and trust me I did not try to simp in that convo whatsoever, I've always been able to talk to her freely like that. In short, she was always easy to talk to.

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

You kinda handled that immaturely, bro.

If you didn't want to talk to her, you shouldn't have responded.

how is it being immature if I just asked her if her boyfriend knows she talks to her ex, cause if I know I had a girl I wouldn't want her talkn to her ex's or keep in touch for that matter. And I got respect, I just dont go around tryn to talk to girls with boyfriends...anymore.
You brought up something that had nothing at all to do with the conversation. At that point, at least. Her wanting to catch up with the guy she deflowered doesn't have to lead to infidelity, and she could have honestly been curious about how you were doing.

You weren't "tryn" to talk to her, she was trying to see how you're doing. Whether or not you would trust your girlfriend to keep in touch with her ex has nothing to do with her current relationship. Her new guy probably doesn't really care. I wouldn't.

Current relationship status shouldn't have anything to do with two old friends catching up. But you made it matter, and she was probably offended by it.

how is it being immature if I just asked her if her boyfriend knows she talks to her ex, cause if I know I had a girl I wouldn't want her talkn to her ex's or keep in touch for that matter. And I got respect, I just dont go around tryn to talk to girls with boyfriends...anymore.
You brought up something that had nothing at all to do with the conversation. At that point, at least. Her wanting to catch up with the guy she deflowered doesn't have to lead to infidelity, and she could have honestly been curious about how you were doing.

You weren't "tryn" to talk to her, she was trying to see how you're doing. Whether or not you would trust your girlfriend to keep in touch with her ex has nothing to do with her current relationship. Her new guy probably doesn't really care. I wouldn't.

Current relationship status shouldn't have anything to do with two old friends catching up. But you made it matter, and she was probably offended by it.

Originally Posted by doosta45

I don't know I've thought about deleting her but I don't want to seem like im bitter so I just let it be.

I don't know I've thought about deleting her but I don't want to seem like im bitter so I just let it be.

delete her bruh... you making yourself look bad.
cutting all communication doesn't mean you're bitter.
bitter is just your excuse to keep close contact.

delete her bruh... you making yourself look bad.
cutting all communication doesn't mean you're bitter.
bitter is just your excuse to keep close contact.

You know your mostly right, but the reason why i asked her is cause I don't care how I talk to her or what I say to her cause at the end of the day shes the one that broke up with me, haven't seen each other in years, and I honestly don't want to be "just friends" with her, so if shes legit hitting me up just to see how I'm doing, she can go screw herself. I never understood why a girl would break someones heart and still try to be friends with him. It took me a long time to get over her and its just a slap in the face to me "IN MY OPINION" that she wants to still be friends. f that

You know your mostly right, but the reason why i asked her is cause I don't care how I talk to her or what I say to her cause at the end of the day shes the one that broke up with me, haven't seen each other in years, and I honestly don't want to be "just friends" with her, so if shes legit hitting me up just to see how I'm doing, she can go screw herself. I never understood why a girl would break someones heart and still try to be friends with him. It took me a long time to get over her and its just a slap in the face to me "IN MY OPINION" that she wants to still be friends. f that

Back
Top Bottom