[| -- Yes sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr SUMMER SUMMER TIME! -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
Joined Jun 26, 2002
:lol:
Well not totally but from yesterday till next week. :pimp:

Joined Jul 9, 2006
3:00PM, I stepped outside of school and it felt SOOOOOOOOO good.

The weather is :pimp:
That means two things; I can go out and do stuff now and nice ladies wearing more revealing clothes. :lol:
...TEAM RAPTORS !
DREAD THE RED!

Joined Nov 29, 2005
Summer fits were in full effect today....
Some ladies are made for this weather.

Joined Jul 25, 2000
too bad i'll be locked up inside watching the nba playoffs.
______
WE GROWN.

Joined Dec 4, 2006
im loving the warm weather! time to bring out the shoes!
WTB: Retro Jordan Fire Red III sz 12, will trade for DS XVIII lows black/chrome 12.5 w/ OG box and towel

Joined Aug 30, 2005
the first day its really warm, i love how all the breezies bust out the skirts
...TEAM RAPTORS !
Atlantic Division Champs CHCHCHEAAAAAAAAAA !

Joined Jul 9, 2006
Gonna bust out the new barbeque I got last month. Nothing like barbeque and basketball on a nice spring evening.
...TEAM RAPTORS !
DREAD THE RED!

Joined Dec 8, 2003
short shirts on beautiful ladies, fresh kick, bbq's and outdoor basketball. Gotta love summer in Toronto.
BluntMagazine.ca

Joined Mar 5, 2006
Yeah, the weather is nice. I need to start bringing out some of the kicks I was afraid to bring out a few weeks back. My street-ball season will start next week, as long as we don't get any ridiculous weather changes.

@ RatherUniqueB

What's going on? You good?

COMING SOON: B.L.A.C.K. Inc.​
FS: AJ I "OL/NL" sz 11.5."Stay In School - Flight School" Tees XL & XXL. AJ III "Flips" 7Y​
Hit me up for your "True Blue" Spiz'ikes 05.05.07​

Joined Feb 15, 2003
Weather is nice and I have a solid week or two off now that school is done before I need to start working 5 days a week again. I just wish my friends were done with school or didn't have to work.

Joined Feb 20, 2006
yep, was anyone downtown around 5'@#%$? the women were OUT! Grabbed a couple cans from the beer store, beer + warm weather = :D

looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
blazers (viotech/pinstripe)
sb classics

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now