Yet another post about advice / opinions on female activity

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by presequel

dead your relationship officially. its already dead.

Damn son y'all makin it seem like I smash this chick regularly and have no shame in it.

I know what I'm doin ain't right but I ain't makin this a clear decision in my mind to try and get it in dude. I do feel guilty. My relationship is a whole different story. I'm not asking about my relationship and what to do there.

Well, ask your girlfriend what she would do. This shouldn't even be a #+!$*$% problem.
laugh.gif
@ you cockblocking at the party.

Originally Posted by blazinRook

You want us to confirm that she's feeling you..even though u have no plans on stepping to her anyway..

Bruh, here are the brownie points, congratulations she's feeling u..u can go back to ur girl now

30t6p3b.gif
at the disrespect you showing ya main

If you're not gonna smash then cease all that cuddling *%!+ cause if your girl finds out then she's not going to believe that yall just cuddled.

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

You want us to confirm that she's feeling you..even though u have no plans on stepping to her anyway..

Bruh, here are the brownie points, congratulations she's feeling u..u can go back to ur girl now

30t6p3b.gif
I didn't post this for brownie points. I was wondering if she was into me because I don't know man I'm 18 and the girl I'm with now is my first girl. It sounds @#$%#$ up but to be real I wanna have my options open if things don't work out between me and my girl. I'm not gonna choose up and leave but I'm not gonna sleep with her either. I posted this to see what you guys thought about her and if you think she has feelings for me, @#$% the brownie points. I ain't proud of what I did man people make mistakes I came here for advice not for people to shake their head at me.

I get the message though from the responses and I know I messed up. I'm still sticking to my plan of her not crashing at my place and I don't think this will happen again.

No pics shall be posted, lesson learned about what happened.

/thread.

What if your girl was cuddling with some dude mane
30t6p3b.gif

Either dead your relationship or stop this cuddling nonsense

Didnt read the replies.. but she wants to be devirginized.. so shes making inroads. She knows you have a girl, but she feels you're worthy.. play it cool.. move when she moves.. but when you get close, try and go a little further each time. Shes not the experienced one in that regard. Have fun. Keep your main chick for now.

*read a few replies.. dont listen to the detractors, speaking about main.. your main, is your main.. totally different worlds. As long as Cydney knows the deal, tallyforth, and make your way in this world. Youre 18..It all well and good that your current have a main, but you owe her nothing in the bigscheme of things.. aside from that, its highly unlikely that the female your with now, will be the one youre with when the lights burn out.. so until you find that one.. live and breath and learn and grow. Just play it smart, play it safe, and keep it smooth in life like youve been doing.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

You're losing..
Shes getting the attention, emotional support, friendship, and cuddle action all while keeping her v-card.

You are risking a relationship and not eeeeem close to getting the yambs.

Smarten up Nas

Originally Posted by Phen0m

*read a few replies.. dont listen to the detractors, speaking about main.. your main, is your main.. totally different worlds. As long as Cydney knows the deal, tallyforth, and make your way in this world. Youre 18..It all well and good that your current have a main, but you owe her nothing in the bigscheme of things.. aside from that, its highly unlikely that the female your with now, will be the one youre with when the lights burn out.. so until you find that one.. live and breath and learn and grow. Just play it smart, play it safe, and keep it smooth in life like youve been doing.

Thanks for the serious reply and not mentioning my main this my main that.. she knows the deal as well as I do and she was the one who pressed forward last night so it is my fault but at the same time I think people aren't accounting for my young age.. I'm not 30 with a wife and kids yall. I'm 18 freshmen in college still working on getting my head on straight. Doin my best but cmon man the older dudes have been this age before

Yeah, go ahead and dead the relationship.. don't waste your "mains" time.

You're young so be young and enjoy it

You're losing..

Shes getting the attention, emotional support, friendship, and cuddle action all while keeping her v-card.

Smarten up Nas

You're losing..

Smarten up Nas
double quoted, resized, bolded, and font color changed for emphasis.
this nips this whole thread in a bud.

Only other advice I can give in this situation, is that.. no matter what.. ive come to find out, that as a man.. you have to go with your gut and make "that" decision the right one. You can listen to the povs on here, and utilize those to open your mind more.. but please never blindly implement the opinions of others as a means to an end. You know yourself, and your capabilites.. so you know when and where you can forge a path where there isnt one. Gluck

You're losing. You are risking your relationship, behavior which can make you liable to get deaded by your current girlfriend.

She's winning. She gets the satisfaction and ego boost that she is "desirable", with no strings attached and most of all, maintains her "v card" and cannot be accused of being a blatant "%%!."

I've been in a somewhat similar situation before. She is just toying with you man. Realize that you girlfriend is probably the only person in this equation that cares about you and puts any weight into your relationship. Dead the other girl.

Dude I was and still in that position today except she was the one that had a bf. Her bf caught on and didnt like me even though I'm her bff. He even %@%# blocked me from taking her to prom
laugh.gif
and we have been close ever since freshman year. Anyways I'm going on a road trip with 10 other people including myself and she wants to share the same hotel bed with me (she could easily share with the 2 other girls that are going who are also our mutual friends). She has a new bf now and I feel kind of bad. I been cheated on before and I know dat feel. Honestly I'm not after the yambs and this would be the first time we do something as intimate as that in front of our friends. I feel like I should have posted this in the thread about nothing but this works as well. I just wanted to type this out so I can think more clearly. I will do a follow up on the thread about nothing after the road trip.

Oh yeah op, fall back. Give your self like two weeks. Just go hang out with your boys or workout but keep her out of your life for at least 2 weeks. Then decide what you want to do... I know you're caught up in the moment and I doubt you want to hook up with a friend. It will make your relationship with her awkward and you already have a lady. If you want to be her friend, just be her friend. You don't want to ruin what you already have with your girl.

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

30t6p3b.gif
I didn't post this for brownie points. I was wondering if she was into me because I don't know man I'm 18 and the girl I'm with now is my first girl. It sounds @#$%#$ up but to be real I wanna have my options open if things don't work out between me and my girl. I'm not gonna choose up and leave but I'm not gonna sleep with her either. I posted this to see what you guys thought about her and if you think she has feelings for me, @#$% the brownie points. I ain't proud of what I did man people make mistakes I came here for advice not for people to shake their head at me.

I get the message though from the responses and I know I messed up. I'm still sticking to my plan of her not crashing at my place and I don't think this will happen again.

No pics shall be posted, lesson learned about what happened.

/thread.

you want to keep your options open...then keep em open. right now, you leading on your cuddle partner, she prolly thinking you gonna leave or cheat on your main. seems like you don't want to do that. 
what you need to do is let her know she on your radar, but that you trying to make things work with your main. play things out with your main, if its good, its good. if it falls, then get back at the side chick later on. 

simple as that, sounds to me like you got good problems. try to keep wifey happy, if it don't work, you know what to do son. 

Back
Top Bottom