Yet another post about advice / opinions on female activity

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by MonStar1

You're losing..

Shes getting the attention, emotional support, friendship, and cuddle action all while keeping her v-card.

You are risking a relationship and not eeeeem close to getting the yambs.

Smarten up Nas

You're losing..

Shes getting the attention, emotional support, friendship, and cuddle action all while keeping her v-card.

Smarten up Nas
double quoted, resized, bolded, and font color changed for emphasis.
this nips this whole thread in a bud.

Needs to be re-iterated.

OP you're only 18?

Honestly unless you plan to marry your main chick relatively soon, like within a few years, (which I would NOT recommend at your age) I would dead your relationship.

You're much too young to be stressing over stuff like this. Become single and go get stress free bunz all over

I don't know how old you are OP, but if you're old enough to drink, you're WAY too old to be doing this cuddle buddy ++%+. If you're already running the risk of ruining your relationship, might as well make it count.

Originally Posted by The 7th Mile

What you are doing is worse than if you was smashing her

word, imagine if it was your girl getting spooned by some dude. morning wood all up in her crevices.
scumbag.

You're losing..

Smarten up Nas

smile.gif

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

Disrespectful to your current girlfriend. Shame on you.

Gotta agree. I'm not a double standards dude but I know if a male NT'er said his gf cuddled with a guy, 95% of the responses would be "Sureeee they 'cuddled'...you know he was smashin all night famb"..Next time sleep on the floor bc u know damn well you'd be pissed if your girl slept next to another guy and said "sorry that was the only bed left"

Sounds like she's feeling you, but I doubt she's gonna wait around for you to break up with your girl.  Is she in Sac too?  Send me some pics, srs 
nerd.gif

You are her emotional tampon. If a chick is feelin you and she know you got a girl she will literally SACRIFICE herself to you......feel me
Stop wasting your time with this broad

PS: Tyrone probably smashing ya gal

I can't just cuddle, if I was in your position she would have def felt something poking her from down low. My lil big man has a mind of his own
laugh.gif
. I was waiting for you to be like you grabbed a boob, rubbed some %%@, touched the cat or something famb! You didn't even kiss the neck! That would have been instant yambs! Next time you're up to bat and that bases are loaded and it's a full count you better hit that grand slam!

i dont think this is about her liking you or you having a girl.

i think this is about you liking "cydney". U like this girl and dont want to admit it because u have a girl. None of this would be relevant if you didnt make it relevant. Its obv shes feelin you and its obv ur feeling her as well. Now u have some decisions to make, but b4 u come to a conclusion u have to accept the truth.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I can't just cuddle, if I was in your position she would have def felt something poking her from down low. My lil big man has a mind of his own
laugh.gif
. I was waiting for you to be like you grabbed a boob, rubbed some %%@, touched the cat or something famb! You didn't even kiss the neck! That would have been instant yambs! Next time you're up to bat and that bases are loaded and it's a full count you better hit that grand slam!

this man knows the recipe  
laugh.gif

Insta-yambs bought to a walmart near you

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

laugh.gif
hahah this is VERY true.  Plus, the chicks start doing thats, legs- rub together thingthing.. Wrap after that.

roll.gif
@Tyrone smashin my gurl. I mean, if yall say so.

And to everyone sayin I'm a scumbag and whatnot talkin about my girl like I got a ring on needa calm down and stop bein so damn sensitive. Diggin up the thread just to throw flames my way. I realize I @#$#$$^ up and I am deadin things with that chick. It's been said enough and I've decided that it's the right thing to do.

Also, a lot of you seem to not be noting that I'M 18, NOT 30 and I'm definitely not married. I mean I love this broad but I'm not gonna put all my eggs into one basket at a young age. I'm gonna wait things out and see if she really is the girl I want to be with for the whole ride. As in I'm going to be with her but realize that I'm young and I can do what I want right now for the most part (obviously I'm not talkin about cheating, because she probably would've made out with me at least if I had tried, WHICH I DIDN'T, and who knows where from there.)

Damn I felt comfortable postin this on here because I know a lot of NTers ain't angels so I didn't feel like I was gonna get an angry mob comin at me with their wives typin messages and #$%$ trynna send me to Oprah to confess on national television.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom