YO! Are these people for real? Vol. Jay-Z and the Illuminati

I've just been looking at all this stuff.

(can someone embed please)

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/D'Evils-lyrics-Jay-Z/1187EC8CC5570F33482568CF0001827E(read the comments down the bottom)

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=79081.0 (these people are talking aboutRihanna's welts from the CB beatdown looking like devil's horns)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055657546

Some quotes:

- The name rocafella is evidence of a link to the illuminati (despite being started when he was still a relative unknown)
- The song umbrella is about rihanna selling her soul to the devil
- Or its about jay z / rihanna being under the illuminatis "umbrella" and thus unaffected by the economy crashing
- Beyonces videos and onstage persona are a sign of her being brought to the dark side by jay z
- His onstage handshake with Nas to end their feud was a masonic handshake
- Public appearences with Bloomberg, Tom Cruise and Bill Gates are proof he's a mason.
People are on Youtube talking about how his new video shows off his worship of Satan.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Open your mind .

Read more into these things ... don't just watch Youtube videos .

Read books .

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Open your mind .

Read books .

roll.gif
I don't doubt that there is some crazy stuff out there that thegeneral public has no idea about, but some people analyze things way too much.

That music video for example. Are you telling me that everyone involved in that shoot is down with the Illuminati? Like the kid that's getting coffee foreveryone on set is making sure they get the Masonic imagery in the vid.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Open your mind .

Read books .

roll.gif
I don't doubt that there is some crazy stuff out there that the general public has no idea about, but some people analyze things way too much.

That music video for example. Are you telling me that everyone involved in that shoot is down with the Illuminati? Like the kid that's getting coffee for everyone on set is making sure they get the Masonic imagery in the vid.
Not saying that .

I just said ... read books instead of watching Youtube videos .

Keep sleeping.
These people are willing to go to extreme measures to intercept your mind.
Its that important.

i think most people just regurgitate what they see on these youtube videos and it's rather corny. same with these late conspiracy theorists. tell mesomething i HAVEN'T heard.

these conspiracy people are ridiculous...if this $@%! was such a secret why would they allow books to be published about it and youtube videos posted?

Originally Posted by GTEK

Keep sleeping.
Its that important.

I get what your saying but I don't see how including masonic messages in their videos "intercepts" our minds or how it even affects us for thatmatter...

Jay Z ain't gon do !#@% period

He's a wannabe ruler that makes a ton of music, great music at that.

Rihanna is his slave +@%@!

All in all, it's just a secret group that Jay Z brags about because he's supposedly on a higher level than us, when he's just a successful rapperout of the projects.

and rihanna is evil, thank god CB got out before she made him all evil. She's changed a lot from an innocent girl to some rocker chick.

Originally Posted by Olvera23

Keep sleeping.
Its that important.

I get what your saying but I don't see how including masonic messages in their videos "intercepts" our minds or how it even affects us for that matter...
We never see it .

Originally Posted by Nash

these conspiracy people are ridiculous...if this $@%! was such a secret why would they allow books to be published about it and youtube videos posted?

Why is there a pyramid on the back on the dollar bill?

Its only a secret because the masses will always be too lazy and generally ignorant to do their due diligence.

Everything is a science, you just refuse to accept the obvious.

What can they actually do to us though? All they can do is influence our thinking and politicians, companies, artists, etc. have been doing that for yearsanyway. If there was going to be an uprising, a takeover if you will, then how would it affect our day to day lives? Would they have us working as servants?

So they use subliminal messages to make us buy their products and make them even richer. This has happened for years and will continue to happen. It's notlike they're are going to flip a switch and suddenly we all turn into mindless minions that will serve their bidding.

Even if they take over the world, it's not going to be any better or worse than it is now. I really don't see why people examine this that much.

Originally Posted by LLC Money

Open your mind .

Read books .
indifferent.gif
Take your own advice. 12/10 of your posts are littered with absolute stupidity.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Olvera23

Keep sleeping.
Its that important.

I get what your saying but I don't see how including masonic messages in their videos "intercepts" our minds or how it even affects us for that matter...
Music may not be as important to you as it is to me.
I dont really watch music vids anymore.
But I rechant my fav verses as a preacher does biblical scriptures.
In order to understand those type of things you must understand how visuals and repetitiveness affects ones mind.
And in some cases music is just a form of sponsorship. A rapper may just say something just to let it be known.
Like a blood waving a red flag in a music video or screaming out brrraaaaaaattttttttt on a track.

Back
Top Bottom