YO! DECEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD...

damn, didn't know the Alt XIII's came back out but switching the leather panel to the 1.5M reflective....not a good look imo
30t6p3b.gif

got these in the other day
5229350351_b23a019668_b.jpg

damn, didn't know the Alt XIII's came back out but switching the leather panel to the 1.5M reflective....not a good look imo
30t6p3b.gif

got these in the other day
5229350351_b23a019668_b.jpg

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

Mailman just dropped these off, couldn't wait and got them for a decent price
2011s....
Beautiful shoe, I just sold my HoH edition...it hurt 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

Mailman just dropped these off, couldn't wait and got them for a decent price
2011s....
Beautiful shoe, I just sold my HoH edition...it hurt 
frown.gif

beware alot of those early release Foamposites have been issued as fake, style numbers come up jordan XI's in niketown and other retailers

beware alot of those early release Foamposites have been issued as fake, style numbers come up jordan XI's in niketown and other retailers

I got them from an NT'er with a good ebay rating as well, I would hope they're not fake

I got them from an NT'er with a good ebay rating as well, I would hope they're not fake

Originally Posted by nadesico86

^nice am shirt. are there any other colors coming out for it?

That's the only colour ive seen so far.

Turned our a bit funny in the pic, but it's Volt and Vivid Pink just off the top of my head.

Originally Posted by nadesico86

^nice am shirt. are there any other colors coming out for it?

That's the only colour ive seen so far.

Turned our a bit funny in the pic, but it's Volt and Vivid Pink just off the top of my head.

Originally Posted by VietStar

sucks for people with fake foams who thinks they're real.
what's worse is that they are probably identical to the legit pairs.....minus the tag of course
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VietStar

sucks for people with fake foams who thinks they're real.
what's worse is that they are probably identical to the legit pairs.....minus the tag of course
laugh.gif

recent purchases

Bron south beach

Bron vet day on 50 off ftl for 80 bucks and i have the 24-7 limes and retro 9's coming  in the mail.

recent purchases

Bron south beach

Bron vet day on 50 off ftl for 80 bucks and i have the 24-7 limes and retro 9's coming  in the mail.

Back
Top Bottom