YO! DECEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD...

393803809.jpg

393803771.jpg

393803785.jpg

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Boy did my December just get better! Just got an email from Eastbay letting me know I won my Wishlist!! Over 400 worth of stuf on there!! Never won anything like this before, im crazy excited!
i figured probably one Nter would win that Wishlist, congratulations, i hope i win next year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Boy did my December just get better! Just got an email from Eastbay letting me know I won my Wishlist!! Over 400 worth of stuf on there!! Never won anything like this before, im crazy excited!
i figured probably one Nter would win that Wishlist, congratulations, i hope i win next year
laugh.gif

Some vans for little t21d and the concert next week w/ Biz Marke and the yo gabba gabba crew

393815375.jpg

Grrrrrrrr

393815374.jpg

Some vans for little t21d and the concert next week w/ Biz Marke and the yo gabba gabba crew

393815375.jpg

Grrrrrrrr

393815374.jpg

2921ut3.jpg

2ihta3o.jpg

e9yo74.jpg

i'm curious why they don't have a doernbecher tag stitched into the inner like the previous releases did.

2921ut3.jpg

2ihta3o.jpg

e9yo74.jpg

i'm curious why they don't have a doernbecher tag stitched into the inner like the previous releases did.

*posted this in the WDYWT thread as well, not sure which spot was better*
     Whats up NTers? I’ve been reading this board for a while but have yet to jump in and post/comment. I really want to get some opinions on how the internet has effected the sneaker game.
     Little background on me: I’m a 24 year old college student from the northeast, I’ve loved sneakers ever since I can remember although when I was younger I didn’t know much about them, all I remember is getting a new pair of Airwalks for school every year because my mom wouldn’t/couldn’t spend the money on J’s. Fast forward a bit, when I’m making my own money and I have a moderate collection including everything from Shimizu SB dunks to OG Trainer SCs to 2010 Space Jams to plain old NB 574s to beater all grey try-on AM90s. You get the idea, I like a little of everything.
     Anyway, I’ve become fascinated with all the stories on this board of people’s collections, pickups, opinions, etc. I think it can clearly be seen that there is sort of a divide between the old school guys who still appreciate walking into a shop and picking up a fresh pair as opposed to the newer(sometimes younger) kids in the game just hopping online and paying over retail from the ‘bay or some other reseller.
     I want opinions. How has the internet effected the sneaker game? We get up to the minute news and info yet there are people who use it as a business. I feel like this would be the best place to get a variety of input so have at it. And be honest.

*posted this in the WDYWT thread as well, not sure which spot was better*
     Whats up NTers? I’ve been reading this board for a while but have yet to jump in and post/comment. I really want to get some opinions on how the internet has effected the sneaker game.
     Little background on me: I’m a 24 year old college student from the northeast, I’ve loved sneakers ever since I can remember although when I was younger I didn’t know much about them, all I remember is getting a new pair of Airwalks for school every year because my mom wouldn’t/couldn’t spend the money on J’s. Fast forward a bit, when I’m making my own money and I have a moderate collection including everything from Shimizu SB dunks to OG Trainer SCs to 2010 Space Jams to plain old NB 574s to beater all grey try-on AM90s. You get the idea, I like a little of everything.
     Anyway, I’ve become fascinated with all the stories on this board of people’s collections, pickups, opinions, etc. I think it can clearly be seen that there is sort of a divide between the old school guys who still appreciate walking into a shop and picking up a fresh pair as opposed to the newer(sometimes younger) kids in the game just hopping online and paying over retail from the ‘bay or some other reseller.
     I want opinions. How has the internet effected the sneaker game? We get up to the minute news and info yet there are people who use it as a business. I feel like this would be the best place to get a variety of input so have at it. And be honest.

Back
Top Bottom