YO! DECEMBER 2010 PICKUP THREAD...

Nice pickup on the jordan 3's, definitely going towards a good cause, can't say I like the shoes but nice pickup nevertheless 

Nice pickup on the jordan 3's, definitely going towards a good cause, can't say I like the shoes but nice pickup nevertheless 

Air Max 90s on the 50
pimp.gif

LOL WOW Fred... the Ronny Safaris! Didn't expect to see those in here! Made in Italy?

LOL WOW Fred... the Ronny Safaris! Didn't expect to see those in here! Made in Italy?

Originally Posted by banderson220

*posted this in the WDYWT thread as well, not sure which spot was better*
     Whats up NTers? I’ve been reading this board for a while but have yet to jump in and post/comment. I really want to get some opinions on how the internet has effected the sneaker game.
     Little background on me: I’m a 24 year old college student from the northeast, I’ve loved sneakers ever since I can remember although when I was younger I didn’t know much about them, all I remember is getting a new pair of Airwalks for school every year because my mom wouldn’t/couldn’t spend the money on J’s. Fast forward a bit, when I’m making my own money and I have a moderate collection including everything from Shimizu SB dunks to OG Trainer SCs to 2010 Space Jams to plain old NB 574s to beater all grey try-on AM90s. You get the idea, I like a little of everything.
     Anyway, I’ve become fascinated with all the stories on this board of people’s collections, pickups, opinions, etc. I think it can clearly be seen that there is sort of a divide between the old school guys who still appreciate walking into a shop and picking up a fresh pair as opposed to the newer(sometimes younger) kids in the game just hopping online and paying over retail from the ‘bay or some other reseller.
     I want opinions. How has the internet effected the sneaker game? We get up to the minute news and info yet there are people who use it as a business. I feel like this would be the best place to get a variety of input so have at it. And be honest.

You should start a new topic
This thread is not for that kind of discussion 

Originally Posted by banderson220

*posted this in the WDYWT thread as well, not sure which spot was better*
     Whats up NTers? I’ve been reading this board for a while but have yet to jump in and post/comment. I really want to get some opinions on how the internet has effected the sneaker game.
     Little background on me: I’m a 24 year old college student from the northeast, I’ve loved sneakers ever since I can remember although when I was younger I didn’t know much about them, all I remember is getting a new pair of Airwalks for school every year because my mom wouldn’t/couldn’t spend the money on J’s. Fast forward a bit, when I’m making my own money and I have a moderate collection including everything from Shimizu SB dunks to OG Trainer SCs to 2010 Space Jams to plain old NB 574s to beater all grey try-on AM90s. You get the idea, I like a little of everything.
     Anyway, I’ve become fascinated with all the stories on this board of people’s collections, pickups, opinions, etc. I think it can clearly be seen that there is sort of a divide between the old school guys who still appreciate walking into a shop and picking up a fresh pair as opposed to the newer(sometimes younger) kids in the game just hopping online and paying over retail from the ‘bay or some other reseller.
     I want opinions. How has the internet effected the sneaker game? We get up to the minute news and info yet there are people who use it as a business. I feel like this would be the best place to get a variety of input so have at it. And be honest.

You should start a new topic
This thread is not for that kind of discussion 

Back
Top Bottom